[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 25 years old and have no direction in life I work a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: curses.jpg (60 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
curses.jpg
60 KB, 1012x675
I'm 25 years old and have no direction in life

I work a shit job for barely above minimum wage pay and have no profitable skills or knowledge

What do?
>>
>>17258794
Realize that this is really what life is and what a majority of people do.

And if you don't like it change it yourself.
>>
Use google to find a job you'd love to do if you had the skills.
Take your time to learn/fund degrees to get there.
Same as everyone everywhere m8
>>
>>17258794
what are your interests, goals, hobbies?

we cant help you if we dont know
>>
>>17258797
That's depressing man. I don't want to be stuck in my position forever. My gf is becoming really successful and I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up to her.

>>17258801
There are a lot of jobs I'd like to do. My problem is picking one and sticking with it.

>>17258805
>interests
I love learning. I'm in a constant pursuit of knowledge. Always wondering how things work and reading about them for hours. I can tell you a lot about cassette players haha.

>goals
To make a decent salary for my area and have a job that won't make me feel like a loser.

>hobbies
Music, watching/playing basketball, fitness, nutrition, and adventuring the outdoors. I love going on hikes and taking the kayak down the river.
>>
>>17258816
almost everyone loves learning.

Looks man you seem like you just want to be told what to do because its easy. I will tell you the key to life. Do whatever you want, but be ready for the consequences. Nobody really cares what you do, nobody knows your life like you, and only you can make the hard scary choices in life and yes people will judge you. because we are all our own person and think we are the clever special one. Just do what feels right in life, but plan accordingly.
>>
File: 1465294997158.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1465294997158.png
291 KB, 750x366
I feel your pain OP. Once my lease is up I'm going to move back in with my mom and go to school. My current goal is finding a job I don't completely hate while also quitting pot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.