[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a janitor at a hospital and one of my co-workers is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1990.jpg (66 KB, 735x620) Image search: [Google]
1990.jpg
66 KB, 735x620
I'm a janitor at a hospital and one of my co-workers is an older lady, maybe 62-63 years old. We'll call her Janet.

Anyway, she's generally my partner on our floor (each floor gets assigned 2-3 workers for the day), and instead of just taking care of her agreed-upon sector, she follows me around and is constantly micromanaging me.

>did you do x yet?
>why did you do that instead of doing this first?
>you should do xyz
>don't do that!
>blah blah blah etc.

For the first couple of months I didn't mind it because I was a newbie and thought she was just showing me the ropes, but it has continued. I know what I'm doing and don't need someone breathing down my neck. It's extremely annoying and I have to bite my tongue in order to not say anything to her for it.

I tried to ask her in the nicest way possible to just leave me alone and let me do my job, since I know what I'm doing now, but she continues to do it.

I didn't know what else to do so I went to our supervisor and asked to be moved to a different floor so I wouldn't have to work with her, and one of our other co-workers (we'll call her Linda) overheard me (most workers there are women, and all they do is gossip, talk shit, 'he said-she said' etc.) and told Janet that I was shit-talking her to our boss and trying to get her in trouble.

Needless to say, this blew up in the break room and now all of my co-workers are furious with me. When I went back to work, Janet completely went off on me. When I tried to explain she called me a "fucking liar" and proceeded to cuss me out for about 5 minutes before I finally walked away since I clearly wasn't going to be able to defend my case.

What should I do? Everyone completely hates me and makes my job hell at work.
>>
>>17258736
>most workers there are women, and all they do is gossip

its never gonna get better anon

find a new job
>>
Sounds like a terrible work environment. I think you should either man up and tell her very firmly that she is overstepping her bounds and needs to stop, or quit. I'd probably just quit
>>
Working with women is terrible. Try looking for another job.

If you want to do damage control on your current job, then get your supervisor to call for a meeting and straighten everything out.
>>
>born in 1990
Your feels good man frog image is fucking retarded
>>
>>17258736
>janitor
Grab a mop and shove it up her cunt so hard that she ends up wearing her ovaries as earrings.
>>
>>17258763
>>17258806
>>17258830
These

Janitorial jobs are a diamond dozen

Go to community college and get an electrician or HVAC diploma and go be an apprentice

You'll thank me later
>>
Thats why working with women is the worst. Trying to rationally explain anything is an uphill battle and will always be met with wreckless emotion.
>>
>>17258978
>a diamond dozen
Oooof.
>>
ya working with women is just the worst. Tell your supervisor what is going on if she has any clue as to how to manage people she will have a group meeting regarding workplace behavior not specifically mentioning your incident and then pull the old hag aside and have a 1on1 talk with her. But women will be women and will hold on to this bullshit until hell freezes over
>>
>>17259038
Don't be a prime Madonna: it happens to us all
>>
>>17259080
>prime Madonna
Not getting any better...
>>
>>17259091
Now you're just going retard full
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.