[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what the subject of this is going to be, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Sadness.jpg (12 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
12 KB, 236x200
I'm drinking, so it might be because I'm slightly buzzed, but I think now is a good time to mention this (I'm legal age for alcohol in Ireland, don't worry)

I desperately want to have a daughter, /adv/.

Problem is, I am only 18-years-old and I am 5'6". I haven't had a girlfriend in three years, and I haven't had a female friend in three years either.

Due to my shitty height genetics, I don't want a son anymore because he would just be extremely self-conscious over his height like I am.

I also have extremely low self-esteem and have had for most of my life.

But I feel as though my dream of having a daughter will never come to fruition because of that. I want something I can pour my life and love into. Maybe it would a way of helping my own mental health.

Lately, I've just been daydreaming about myself crying with joy when she is born and I get to hold her in my arms. Then I'm dragged back to reality.

I don't know what to do, /adv/. It's putting me down a lot.
>>
You have self-esteem issues because you blame your shortcomings on height. 5'5 m, never been an issue. Better yet it filters out superficial women.
Your dream of a having a daughter is some romanticized overblown fantasy you need to break out of.
Stop the drama, the drinking and these call for attention shitposts and move on with your life.
>>
Have you considered transitioning? With that female height, you could be an ideal trap.
>>
>>17258540
It's not a call for attention, though. I promise it isn't,

I've genuinely been struggling with this for a long while. I just don't know what to do. I really want a daughter bad, and I feel like I can't achieve that goal.
>>
I have the same sort of dream of having a child as well,OP. Being able to give my future child a life that can be better than mine. But look at it this way. Would your future child look up to you at this point? Would you have stories to share of what you've accomplished in life to give them inspiration? Would they want to grow up to be just like your father? Give yourself some more time to learn yourself. You say you have self esteem issues. Everyone does. See what you can do now to feel like a better role model for your future daughter. It will be worth it once that day comes. You might even feel better once the time comes over this.
You have a big heart, OP. I commend that so much, we need more of that in this world.
>>
>>17258561
Thank you, anon. Genuinely, thank you.

I want a daughter because I want something I can pour love into. I want someone who will grow up to be proud of her father. I want to give my parents grandchildren because they deserve it.

I just find it hard, man.
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
Are you going to touch your daughter? Why do you want a girl specifically? The lack of female contact in your life?

You're a creepy guy.
>>
>>17258622
No, I want a daughter so that she won't suffer from insecurity over height due to my shitty genetics. Girls don't suffer as much from that as us guys.

That's it.
>>
Stop the drama anon here.
You're 18. Want a daughter? You'll need a career, emotional stability and the self-esteem to meet someone you can have children with.
I stand behind my view that you're mentally unstable and your strange fantasy is a manifestation of that. Wanting to have a child is perfectly legitimate life goal. Specifically a daughter though, saying its "a way of helping your mental heath" and having vivid dreams that disconnect you from reality isn't a legitimate goal.
Stop deluding yourself that the beauty and joy of caring for a child justifies your obsession and pull yourself out it. You need to red pill yourself to reality.
>>
>>17258643
The reason I want a daughter specifically, as I explained, is because of my height genetics. Girls don't suffer from insecurities about that, so I wouldn't have to feel bad about having her.
>>
>>17258653
Maybe you could teach a son to not be a snivelling faggot?
>>
>>17258631
>No, I want a daughter so that she won't suffer from insecurity over height due to my shitty genetics.
I'm sure she'll suffer in other ways, because that's probably not the only way you're genetically inferior. That, and she'll have an over-bearing, over-sensitive clingy father. No one wants that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.