[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls wants relationship i want sum fuk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Grace_Slick_Baron_Wolman.jpg (33 KB, 339x500) Image search: [Google]
Grace_Slick_Baron_Wolman.jpg
33 KB, 339x500
Get this
Been talking to this girl for a few months
Shes one year younger than me which i guess when youre young means a lot in terms of how you see the world
Im trying to be a nice guy
She wants a relationship
I just want some of dat ass

She thinks sex is something sacred while i want to live a more hedonistic lifestyle and dont think much of anything

I stole a kiss from her the other day and now shes been sending me kiss emojis

It's like middle school all over again

This is turning sour
Help /adv/
pic unrelated
>>
>>17258347
Post a pic of her.
>>
>>
Assuming you're in high school, guys a year older are a status symbol. She wants social status, not sex or even you (any semi-alfa +1Y guy would do).
If you want to get laid, cut her off and if she gets desperate she'll get over her delusion of sexual purity.
Else cut her off. Make her understand what she's really worth to you.
>>
>>17258361
I was straight with her

Told her i didn't want to be in a relationship and that it was obvious she wanted to

That having a girlfriend was too much responsibility and i didn't want to deal with "relationship" things

>>Eg. She already tried to have a fight with me about some stupid shit and i just didn't put up with it and casually said i wasn't gonna fight

That it'd be fun to hang out and shit but nothing way too serious cause i didn't want to be some slave to romance or to what she thinks being a couple is

Probably cut her with my edge but at least i was sincere with her
Now its up to her
>>
File: 1462315541000.jpg (38 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1462315541000.jpg
38 KB, 613x533
>>17258347
>Im trying to be a nice guy
This is where you fucked up.

>She wants a relationship
Why not tell her what she wants to hear and fuck her senseless afterwards? You can dump right after
>>
Get her drunk if you want sex so much.
>>
>>17258708
Dont know man i dont like being a dick to people
>>
>>17258731
The thing is i dont, shes cool and shit but she wants a relationship
>>
>>17258708
I think he means he was being polite about it. It sounds like OP was pretty up-front with this girl about what he wanted from the relationship.

What you're suggesting is pretty fucked. It's practical, sure, but where's your sense of dignity? Fuck this gay Earth.
>>
>>17258347
Stop being a hedonistic idiot and commit for something, at least once.
If you just wanna go around the world, selfishly trying to fill your own, personal desires while only thinking in the inmediate present, Then you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17258693
I think you actually handled that pretty well. Honesty = best policy
>>
>>17258693
>That having a girlfriend was too much responsibility and i didn't want to deal with "relationship" things
So you said outright that you aren't ready for sex, yet you still expect sex. Fucking redpillers.
>>
>>17258732
>>17258741
Yes but he just wanted to destroy that pussy, no need to be nice. Of course I'm not telling you to be a complete ass and beat the shit out of her. Just don't be too nice but tease her, then bed her. As long as you make it clear to her you want to pop that cherry then it should be alright.
>>
>>17258808
Hate to break it to you but people can have sex without being in a relationship
>>
>>17259842
Then find someone who wants to fuck without being in a relationship

Or rape her and get it over with.
>>
>OP is an underaged virgin
>>
>>17259842
>Hate to break it to you but people can have sex without being in a relationship
That doesn't make them ready for it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.