[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you supposed to do if you got two days off work with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 691x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 691x394
What are you supposed to do if you got two days off work with a doctor's note and just miraculously feel better two hours later?

I was absolutely sure I could not go through eight hours on my feet, I threw up in the car on my way to the clinic and everything, I wasn't faking it, but now I feel fine.

Can I call in to work and show up anyway? Will they think I was going to skip and then changed my mind?

My family will never let me have peace if they think I was faking sick to skip work on purpose.
>>
>>17257802
You probably threw up whatever was making you feel bad. Maybe take one day off and go back.
>>
>>17257805
I threw up the glass of water I'd gotten down, and some fragments from yesterday's lunch it seems. And more water later. I was mostly shitting like crazy.
>>
>>17257810
Are you sure you're completely fine? You might start getting the shits/vomiting again. I would give it at least a day before going to work, you don't want to shit yourself.
>>
>>17257802
You do as the doctor says. You might get another sickness attack if you try to go back to work. Just don't go out there and do sports, stay home and rest and play vidya.
>>
>>17257812
I don't feel sick at all. I've been sleeping for eight hours after getting back from the doctor and I feel like I could probably get up if I tried.

>>17257814
I don't have videogames. I don't do anything at home, I'll spend time out of the house any opportunity I can usually. I'm not sure if I can handle laying in bed faking sick for a whole day.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.