[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ there's this really beautiful, cute and shy girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Hey /adv/ there's this really beautiful, cute and shy girl that looks similar to pic related usually hanging around in the college library or around campus.

How can I make a move on her without looking like some creep or desperate person. She has her own social circles and I have my own and I just don't know how you can join another circle just like that.

We don't have any subjects together and one time I entered the library we made brief eye contact when she was sat by herself and she immediately looked down when we did and I looked the other way as well.

This is the second girl that's given me these feelings, I don't know if I'm in love or not but the other day I had a dream about her too. I got shot down when I asked the first girl I ever had a crush on and after that my body and mind just shut down all feelings of love.
>>
>>17257258
Look at her and smile. If she looks away, throw a book at her to get her attention. If she smiles back, approach
>>
>>17257258
Follow her around for a day.
Find out all you can about.
Study her movements.
What she reads in the library, eats for dinner, paths she walks, the stairs she uses, the loo she visits.
Look for a pattern in her daily routine.
Find those moments in her day that she is alone and when she hasn't got anyone waiting for her.
Make you move.

Protip you can destroy dna with soapy salt water.
>>
>>17257258
theres no non-creepy way to express interest in a random stranger, next time you see her in the library walk up to her and say hey I think you dropped this and hand her a folded up piece of paper with your number on it. she'll call you back or she wont, but you tried
>>
just ask if she wants to go out for some coffee, if she's reluctant tell her she can bring a friend.
it's no big deal or creepy it's how normal people do.

Exchange names, phonenumbers, set a date and place and you're good to go.
>>
>>17257264
Don't people find having a complete stranger smile at you seem weird? I'm not really sure in this aspect since one time a girl smiled at me coming down the stairs and I didn't even know her.
>>17257265
Bill Cosby goes on /adv/?
>>17257268
Does this shit actually work? This sounds like something you'd see in a movie.
>>
>>17257265

this is exactly the creep or desperate person's way.

being straightforward is better in most cases.
>>
>>17257275
>Does this shit actually work? This sounds like something you'd see in a movie.

this might work when you're alpha as fuck and good looking.

simply walking over, introducing yourself and ask her to have a drink with you is the 'regular everyday normal guy' -way
>>
File: 1371977692724.jpg (45 KB, 486x392) Image search: [Google]
1371977692724.jpg
45 KB, 486x392
>>17257258
I remember I tried to hit on this girl in one of my college classes when we had 0 mutual friends or prior interactions. Didn't really work out for me. It's hard and a lot of work to worm your way into someone's life like that if they aren't immediately attracted to your appearance. If you have the balls to actually go up to her then go for it, but if you don't then just let it go because there's gonna be a lot of awkward interacting.
>>
>>17257275
no it does not have a high rate of success, but at the very least she will blush and feel pretty that random dudes are hitting on her

but there is literally no other way you're going to meet her with out sounding like a mouth breathing autist
>>
File: 1458021334949.png (19 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1458021334949.png
19 KB, 675x694
>>17257275
>Don't people find having a complete stranger smile at you seem weird?
I don't mean throw her a giant shit-eating grin, you autist. If you two make eye contact again, just a little friendly smile so she knows you're nice.
>>
>>17257279
>>17257281
>>17257286
>>17257314
OP here, there's this special event happening in one of the most popular nightclubs 2 weeks from now and apparently the majority of campus is going, would it be a good way to mingle myself in since I'm 50/50 that she's going.
>>
Firstly, stop being fucking retarded. You are attracted to a girl in the library. You are not in love with her and you may very well think she is a cunt if you ever speak to her.

A lot of PUAs will tell you to just speak to her and be confident or whatever, but often it will seem creepy, because you are being a creep here. Many shy girls will also reflexively say 'no' if they are made to feel uncomfortable.

Your best option is to find out her name. How to do that? I have no idea. A combination of internet stalking and speaking to friends is likely the best result.

Then you need to go to an event or party she will be at, and find a way of getting there without it seeming too obvious. Then you are free to go, "Hey, you're that cute girl from the library, how's it going... blah blah, joke joke, drink drink, wanna come suck my penis?"

Equally you could just make eye contact and smile at her then go up and be alpha as fuck. That would work if you are good at flirting and you have the balls to speak to her sober and around other people that will hear her reject you. Since you sound like an autistic teenager I'm guessing that won't work.

Best option is to just fuck a girl that is in your social circle. There must be hundreds of cute girls at your college and one of them must be in the same sphere as you.
>>
>>17257258
>How can I make a move on her without looking like some creep or desperate person?
If you're on here asking this question the answer is you can't. Only the chaddiest of Chads are able to do shit like that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.