[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>starting talking to a girl in class >not really attractive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1465963091283.jpg (18 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465963091283.jpg
18 KB, 624x351
>starting talking to a girl in class
>not really attractive, but cute and understands my shitty ironic humour
>after some talking realize she's not really for me
>shes really into me

Can someone help me with this? I'm going away for four days and was wondering what I can text her to say that she's cool, but I don't want a relationship with her? Any other advice? I don't want to make her sad.
>>
>>17257253
Just keep talking to her (if you enjoy it) but don't make any moves. She'll get the idea.
>>
>>17257253
Texting is the cowards way out.
>>
>>17257253
Has she asked you out? Unless she's asked you out, just don't say anything. You might even be wrong about her being into you.
>>
>>17257253
Guess she's not hot enough kek.
>>
>>17257627
>>17257681
this, dont be a dick
>>
>>17257681
Yeah she's asked me out on a coffee date but I had to go on a trip. Following advice in the thread my best option would be to tell her in person when I get back. Just gotta think about what to say now...
>>
>>17258116
You should text her that text her to say that she's cool, but you don't want a relationship with her
>>
>>17258116
Friends can go out for coffee, m8, has she made it obvious?
>>
>>17257253
Literally friendzone here through implication

>go on coffee date with her
>im so glad we can be friends
>i feel like i can tell you anything
>what do you think about (random girl you like)?
>why do i ask? Im into her
>>
>>17258116
Just friend zone her senpai. She'll catch on.
>>
>>17258252
Lmao this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.