[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I cheat / learn the algorithms? So far ive figured out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: solve-it-rubiks-cube.png (58 KB, 220x210) Image search: [Google]
solve-it-rubiks-cube.png
58 KB, 220x210
Should I cheat / learn the algorithms?

So far ive figured out how to solve the white face perfectly, but im struggling with the rest of the side.
>>
File: aDwBPxO_700b.jpg (45 KB, 613x555) Image search: [Google]
aDwBPxO_700b.jpg
45 KB, 613x555
>>17257152
>Should I cheat / learn the algorithms?

Learning algorithms isn't "cheating." Peeling off and reapplying the stickers is. Learning the algorithms is how you learn how to solve a cube.

>So far ive figured out how to solve the white face perfectly, but im struggling with the rest of the side.

Lol you only know how to solve the white side?

Anyway, think of it as solving layers at a time, not sides.
>>
>>17257152
there are so many other usefull skills you could learn

a girls gunna be much more turned on if you can fix her cars engine, not twisting a cube 50 times
>>
>>17257221
what i mean is solving it properly, and i mean i figured that algorithm out (how to get it correct to set up for the second layer).

>>17257225
fast hands imply other things though
>>
>>17257330
Yeah that IS solving it properly.

Also, fast hands imply other things? Better to actually be able to do these other things rather than just make insinuations then be unable to follow through.
>>
>>17257334
yeah but isnt just googling what the algorythm is cheating? You're not even applying yourself to it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.