[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chilling with a female friend sometime soon, how do I progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 232x217
chilling with a female friend sometime soon, how do I progress from making out while watching a movie on her couch to fingering her, and gauge her interest in getting fingered?
>>
>>17257103
Bump, I would be interested in this as well
>>
>>17257103
If you are able to proceed with making out make sure she's really into it. Then start kissing her neck and massaging her around her shoulders, moving down to her hips. Kiss on the mouth again continuing massage and continue this until she's hot and bothered. Then ask if you can touch her/take off her pants. Boom.
>>
If you're making out you've already won. Play with her tits, play with the area between her tits and pussy. Rub a bit. Make sure she's wet. Insert finger.

If she's not interested she'll stop you somewhere.
>>
>>17257103
Don't go in with sex on your mind, because being completely emotionally dominated leads to stupid decisions
>>
>>17257103
If she doesn't stop you or say no at ny point then progress.

Make out.
Feel her up over cloves.
Slide a hand up under her top.
Undo her belt.
Slide hand down front of her pants.
Give her a rub.
Remove your top.
Remove her top.
Suck on nipples.
Remove her pants.
Slide figures in.
Go down on her.
Take off you pants.
Put dick in.
Wiggle in around.
pull out and cum in her hair.
Send her home.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.