[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf is super horny and we both wanna fuck but I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat-4313314415307076714.jpg (214 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4313314415307076714.jpg
214 KB, 1080x1920
gf is super horny and we both wanna fuck but I don't have any condoms. my snobby parents breathe down my fucking neck 24/7 so I can't go and buy any at Walgreens or some shit. they literally take my car keys every day so I can't do anything and follow me wherever I go. wat do /adv/?? thanks
>pic related, our texts from yesterday
>>
have her buy you condoms.

or time it with her cycle so she won't get preggers
>>
Get her to buy them

>>17256938
>or time it with her cycle so she won't get preggers
You mean she'll be less likely to get pregnant. A woman can get pregnant at any point in her cycle
>>
Fuck her face and bum.
>>
>>17256946
>A woman can get pregnant at any point in her cycle

what
>>
>>17256938
would have her buy them but she can't drive and she isn't near a store. when can we bang her in her cycle?
>>
>>17256954
Put a bag on your dick, or call a bro/cousin/neighbor to lend you some
>>
pull out method
>>
does OP even know what a cycle means? is OP even 18?
>>
>those cancerous texts
>that zero forethought
>almost certainly underage b&

Enjoy your teenage pregnancy OP
>>
ima see what I can do. I got corner stores on every goddamn block of my neighborhood so I'll keep looking. I just need some space from my parents, maybe I'll sneak out idk

>mfw put a plastic bag over your dick
>mfw parents treat 18 yr old like a 5 yr old
>>
>>17256953
Were you not aware of this? Look it up.
>>
>>17256936
>Parents have you under so much surveillance that you can't even go to a corner store and buy condoms
>But you could still have sex without them knowing

What
>>
>>17257019
>>17256938
>>17256946
>>17256953
Both of you are kind of right. A woman can only get pregnant when an egg is present to be fertilized. This happens during ovulation when an egg is released from an ovary.

So yes, technically a woman can only get pregnant during that window in her cycle.

HOWEVER, ovulation does not happen at a set point or time every cycle. Sometimes it happens early, sometimes it happens late, and you can't predict or know this, making the calendar method very risky and unreliable birth control.
>>
>>17257031
we got a plan. her parents are cool. they want us to babysit her sisters but we'll just send them to their friends house. literally the only free time I have is at her house its fucking nuts. I can't wait to get to move out of my parents hell hole when I move out in the fall for uni
>>
File: 1463468143585.jpg (74 KB, 980x695) Image search: [Google]
1463468143585.jpg
74 KB, 980x695
>>17256936
Just do it without a condom and pull out, jeez chuck-e-cheese, anon
>>
>mom, dad, I'm going to fuck some skank. If you don't want grandkids, and you don't want aids in this house, you'll probably want to buy me some condoms.
>do you care more about trying to control me or my health?

They might flip shit, but if you put it to them straight they won't know how to react.
>>
>>17256938
>or time it with her cycle

Don't do this
>>
You're telling me that as someone who is over 18, I assume, who can drive cannot go out and buy condoms? Do you not know how to lie about meeting friends?
>>
>>17256984
I'm a 21yr old virgin and I dont know what it is. Ive never cared enough to learn how a woman bleeds
>>
>get a hotel room
>on the way there stop and buy condoms

Something OP could easily do if he were 18.
>>
>>17257037
If your cycle is regular ovulation happens almost always at the same time. My ex could feel when she was ovulating or about to, she'd get a slight pain. On time like clockwork.

Even if your cycle is irregular, ovulation generally happens within a small window (few days) with every girl. So there are times during a woman's cycle when she just can't get pregnant (the day before she begins her period for example, literally impossible).
>>
Go to your health centre at uni and ask for condoms. They will give you a handful.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.