[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what hairstyle can i get with a fucking triangle shape face my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: haircut-for-the-face.jpg (167 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
haircut-for-the-face.jpg
167 KB, 1366x768
what hairstyle can i get with a fucking triangle shape face my hair doesnt grow straight like the guy in the pic so i can do that, pls help
>>
There's about a dozen threads like this on >>>/fa/ per day, so go there
>>
Ask a stylist. Not a barber.
>>
>>17256517
thanks im new to this never knew theres another board for this
thanks
>>
File: brazil to asian.png (484 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
brazil to asian.png
484 KB, 620x465
>>17256502
Get a haircut like the man on the right.

>They're actually the same man but before and after his plastic surgery to make himself look asian
>>
>>17256532
they're both ugly
I applaud the mj effort though
>>
>>17256550
Does he strike you as gay?
>>
>>17256569
nah, just ugly.
>>
File: Justin Bieber plastic surgery.jpg (149 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
Justin Bieber plastic surgery.jpg
149 KB, 640x345
>>17256502
What you should do is get drastic and major plastic surgery to look like Justin Bieber. The dude who got famous for remolding his face to look like Bieber overdosed so we need someone to take his place and have a new Bieber look-a-like. That person could be you anon, and then you could get a Bieber hair cut.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.