[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reverse butterface
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1436959563329.jpg (98 KB, 424x550) Image search: [Google]
1436959563329.jpg
98 KB, 424x550
There's this girl in my class who has a kinda dumpy body and she's a larger girl but she's has a really pretty face for a fat chick and a pretty great personality and I think we like each other.

Should I go forward with it if I find out she's single?
>>
Are you worried that you won't like her body or that other people will judge you?
Because if it's the first, then you can be setting yourself for a failure.
But if it's the latter then guess what?
[spoiler]You stop being a fag.[/spoiler].
>>
Go with it. After you start dating, subtly take her on jogs with you; you shallow piece of shit.
>>
>>17256346

>Should I go forward with it if I find out she's single?

I dunno, you just called her dumpy. If I were her I wouldn't be super stoked about being with someone who calls me dumpy.

I mean, how jazzed can you actually be about someone who you describe as "real pretty for a fat chick"?
>>
>>17256356
It's the former, my friends were jackasses that've been mutually cutoff but I wouldn't care what they think regardless, it'd be about me and her.

That said, I really don't know that if I like her body that much, I like the subtly get her jogging idea but I wouldn't want to make her change if she didn't want to.
>>
>>17256364
She's honestly pretty regardless, I put that bit in there because I'm surprised at how pretty her face is despite her weight.

You do have a point I guess, I'm conflicted.
>>
>>17256369
That's a good thing that you feel that way (about caring of others opinion in this case). People throw term friends around too much. For me a friend is a person who got your back. Who will support your decision (or at least make effort to), among with other things.
>I like the subtly get her jogging idea
Truly I have been through somewhat similar scenarios and at first I thought that it is a shitty thing to do and so forth.
But in my both cases (not a large sample I agree, I am just sharing my experience) actually talking about it wasn't really bad. It's just the matter of how you talk about it. I found it that the best way is just ask a question such as 'are you into being active' or shit like that. Even if she is fat, she might actually be trying to work on herself. You get the point.
>>
>>17256394
Yeah I got the impression today that she knows it's not a good thing to be too fat with how she joked about something someone said in our book. I think she might be interested in self-improvement so this is good advice.

Though, should I still go through with it knowing that her slimming down won't happen instantly and that it might not happen at all?
>>
>>17256346
Be aware that if you think her body is dumpy with clothes on, it'll be a lot worse when her clothes are off.

Do you like cottage cheese, OP?

>>17256432

If you get in a relationship with her, do so with no expectation that she will change.

Picture yourself fucking her right now. Does the thought of this turn you on? If so, then go for it.
>>
>>17256602
>Picture yourself fucking her right now. Does the thought of this turn you on?
Hm, looks like I'm going for it, wish me luck.
>>
>>17256638
Dont forget. Fat chicks give the best head coz theyre always hungry.
>>
File: trying my best.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
trying my best.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>17256643
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.