[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>long story short, be friends with a girl for two years while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: aFGVP5B___Imgur.gif (769 KB, 280x257) Image search: [Google]
aFGVP5B___Imgur.gif
769 KB, 280x257
>long story short, be friends with a girl for two years while knowing she was in love with me
>led her on very much, despite my saying I didn't feel the same way
>she's leaving the country and will be gone for a while
>made me realize how I took her for granted this whole time
>about a month ago, we get drunk and I kiss her; we've had sex a few times since that night
>feel like I'm starting to have feelings for her, and to boot we've always talked daily from good morning to good night
>she basically gave an ultimatum today, saying it was her fault "for keeping having feelings toward you while I know that you've never felt anything"

I feel like the right thing to do is to let her go, because she's in love and I basically am not. But I care about her a lot as a person and it'd hurt to lose her. But if I were to try things with her, it's starting off on such unequal footing.

Please help, /adv/
>>
>>17256165
Accept that you missed your shot, went too far with someone you shouldn't have led on, and move on so she can get over you and find someone worth her time.
>>
Two things:

1. Love grows. You could perhaps come to care for her very much.

2. Then again, you might not - in which car is only fair to let her go.

Why did you kiss her and have sex with her? Did you have any feelings at all or did she just happen to make your peepee hard those times? No judgment, they're are friends whom i would not have minded boning if there were no real world repercussions - but be clear headed about why you did what you did.
>>
>>17256165
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GkVhgIeGJQ
>>
>>17256172
What makes it too late? I'm calling her tonight cause I can't see her in person at the moment. I think what I say tonight will decide it all.

>>17256193
I honestly don't know. But overall, I'm not the kind of person who can have meaningless sex. Since we started doing that, I've been thinking about her a lot differently.

>>17256195
>youtube video not available in US
what the fuck
>>
>>17256204
Boys don't cry - Cure, The
>>
>>17256228
Thanks Anon, for the record I am definitely not cying
>>
>>17256265
It's not about crying though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.