[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /adv/ my ex girlfriend is currently going on a crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 3p7jCXc.jpg (32 KB, 230x246) Image search: [Google]
3p7jCXc.jpg
32 KB, 230x246
hello /adv/
my ex girlfriend is currently going on a crusade on fucking tumblr of all places to try and make others believe I am stalking her while I showed up a total of one time in the past year at her place just to get some closure

I know she's trying to rally some kind of defense force because we have mutual friends and they have notified me of her tumblr posts mentioning "an ex who keeps showing up at the door" which is a fucking lie

how the fuck am I supposed to defend myself against this? I've heard dozens of horror stories where falsely accused folks get a mob of angry people tracking them down and fucking up their life

please help me defend myself against this lunatic
>>
File: 9725.gif (2 MB, 341x321) Image search: [Google]
9725.gif
2 MB, 341x321
>>17255424
Go to /r9k/.
They will help you.
>>
>>17255446

made me check if I'm on the wrong board
thanks for at least replying with humor I guess
>>
If I remember the lore correctly, the best way to deal with this is to fuck her sister and her best friend and then turn all her friends/family against her
>>
>>17255477
Well I never face this situation, so max I can do for you was cheering you up with previous post.
This is really weird. How your relationship ended?
>>
>>17255493
I'm not really interested in turning this into some kinda vengeance drama

>>17255495

our relationship ended with her just suddenly saying "it's over, not your fault though" over the phone just one day
no fights or anything, the only thing that was wrong in our relationship was her dad constantly hating on me
probably because I was in a relationship with his daughter, and nothing else, so I do forgive him
haven't heard anything from her since
I've been scrounging up the courage to tell her goodbye for well over a year, and it might seem stupid and I was well aware of the responses I might get but I think it would've given me a feeling of closure and capable of moving on
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.