[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doing anal with a grill. How long will one of the small bottle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Doing anal with a grill. How long will one of the small bottle of lube last? never used one before.
>>
>>17254640
Is it a new grill? If there's any rust on it you may have to use the whole bottle in one evening.
>>
>>17254646
This grill hasn't been used before.
>>
>>17254640
Just make sure you take the hamburgers off first.
>>
>>17254640
And now that we've pretty much exhausted that joke, on to your question.

Use A LOT of lube the first time, and keep adding until it slides in almost as easily as into a pussy. (Or until she says "Stop" and aborts the whole experiment). You may then realize you need a little less the next time, but it's best to overlube first.
>>
OP, as a female who's very experience with anal and all varieties of sex, I STRONGLY suggest that you purchase a small tub of Vaseline/Petroleum Jelly instead of sexual lubricant. Lube has a very slippery feel to it, which is great for a dry vagine. However, with anal, it can be very painful, or more uncomfortable, if the penis slides in and out too fast. You will find it harder to control your movement with a traditional sexual lubricant, even if it is a 'gel form' lube. Since you want to go slow in the beginning, having the extra traction from the petroleum will make it much easier for you. I enjoy the feeling better ( i think it 'tugs' on the tissue more, and is more stimulating) and my partner tells me that it's also more pleasurable for him, as he can feel it more than with slimy lube. ALSO, it's very common that during penetration there is one or more small (i mean very small, she probably wouldnt feel it) tears in the wall of the rectum. When lube gets into that tiny little cut, it tends to sting rather badly, and it's very hard to flush out and tends to sting for a while. You want her first experience with anal to be great so she's more likely to do it again. Use the vaseline.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.