[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get good sex you might actually like if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (608 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
608 KB, 1080x1920
How do you get good sex you might actually like if you're ugly and have no social skills?
>>
Hook up with someone equally ugly and antisocial. Do it with the lights off.
>>
File: vchy.jpg (276 KB, 800x982) Image search: [Google]
vchy.jpg
276 KB, 800x982
>>17254604
Get better social skills, dress better, go to the gym, eat better and develop interests to become, shock-horror, interesting.

People always want to fuck if you're interesting/clever. I'm sure there are gaggles of bitches lining up for some of that Stephen Hawking dick.
>>
>>17254605
How do you ensure that a guy is merely unsocial and not violently insane?

>>17254607
I'm human-sized and in shape, my clothes are whole and clean, I almost speak 3 languages and know a lot of pointless random shit.

What do you have to look like for someone to be actually motivated to make you orgasm?
>>
>>17254624
>How do you ensure that a guy is merely unsocial and not violently insane?
Lucky guess. Natural selection, bitch.
>>
>>17254604
>How do you get good sex you might actually like
What do you mean?

>if you're ugly
You do what you can with what you have.

>and have no social skills?
You learn social skills. One of which, incidentally, is doing what you can what you have.
>>
>>17254604
>>17254607
>>17254799

I can confirm this op, here is a resume of my situation, that was something like this (also forgive my bad english, is rusty as fuck)

>manlet, as tall as a fucking hobbit
>0 social skills, awkward as fuck
>19 years old kissless virgin
>depressive
>into brutal death metal and weeaboo stuff
>the worst self concept possible

I was fucking tired of being like that, always blaming my genes and shit, I was even convinced that I would never have sex if I couldn't get some money for pay a hooker.

I started reading shit about personal improving and doing pretty much what this anons posted, also started to learn to play the bass.

I joined in a local band and my social skills were going better, we played a lot and get well known in the underground music scene of the area. I started talking to random girls, still being a living failure in a lot of aspects, but the more I tried, the more I was learning.

Time later i got enough confidence to approach to any girl that I wanted to know (bitches love self confidence), and started a pretty active sexual life with some of them. Made one of them my girlfriend and life was going great since I got the control of my own life.
>>
>>17254904
How do you make someone actually like you?
>>
>>17255030
This is just a point of view, not an absolute truth, but I think that the "just be yourself" thing is bullshit. I was being myself my whole life and I was pretty much a living failure. Instead of that you should be your-better-self. Imagine you are in a cinema watching a movie where you are the main character. As a film, your character there can be anything he wants, so think about all the features you will like to see in that motherfucker, for example being a guy who isn't afraid of go outside and make the world his bitch.

That kind of bastard is your better self. So take a path that slowly lead you there. I, for example, started with my anxiety to talking with girls, I killed that approaching to girls in the park, in the grocery store and that kind of shit. Just go for a walk having in mind that when you look a girl that you like, you will not be a pussy and go to talk to her. I started with 3 girls per week and asking about how to go to x place or telling that I'm new in the zone and I'm searching for a decent pub. Most of the cases I failed and in others had a couple of dates. The important thing here is slowly losing the anxiety to whatever your fear is (in my case was talking with girls) and getting confidence about yourself. Confidence in my opinion can be a determinant factor at the time of getting someone to like you. May be not all the girls will like the way you are, but no girl likes a guy who doesn't even trust in himself. I'll continue....
>>
>>17256125
So, confidence is a decisive factor, work hard in that,you will not see a lot of changes in a week or two but this is just like being Chad in the gym. In a couple of months the muscles will grow (in this case your social ones). Have in mind that there is no magic tricks o miracle solutions for this kind of things, just work hard, be a man and the results will appear.

Adjust the exercise to your own situation and when it gets too easy increase the level. I started to ask more dare stuff and even directly invite random girls in a date. The key of this is keep a level of challenge you can deal with. Chad doesn't started lifting fucking cars, so you should start easy too.

Another thing that helps a lot is a good look, based on your personality. Even if you are ugly as gollum, if you dress decent and smell good your chances rise. It worked for me even being a skinny manlet. Work with all you have.

I'll also share something that a good friend told me some day "if you want to drown in pussy, first, you should find something that you like even more than pussy and get good at it"

In my case I liked musical shit and playing became my passion, I still suck, but with practice I suck with style and that works for me.

Other thing that helps is your actitude. You should NEVER approach to a girl seeking for her aprobation. As you are going to man up and become someone confident, decent looking and with passions and goals.,you will be a relatively interesting person. You are not going to get your cup filled, you are going to full her cup, you are going to offer her an unique experience. If she isn't interested just move on and fine another one. And that's the kind of shit they like, but more important, that should be the kind of thing You like. Anything of this works if you truly dislike yourself. If you don't like something about you, be a man and change it, take control of your life.
>>
>>17256177
I feel like I left a lot untold but is kinda hard for me to put all that helped me in some lines so ask and I'll try to check this constantly
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.