[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sealing the deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: clingy-man_0.jpg (38 KB, 540x336) Image search: [Google]
clingy-man_0.jpg
38 KB, 540x336
Advise req guys and girls

Dating a virgin for almost a month now.

Aiming to make her more sexually comfortable.

Been able to give and receive oral and hand stuff but not sealed the deal.

Her friends and even her parents have said they like me and are surprised we havnt had sex yet.

What can i do to get her more prepared mentally?

I compliment her alot and guve her plenty of attention but i get the impression i need to make a commitment or sign of which to get things to progress?

I think this could be long term so how long should i wait before i bring it up etc?

Thanks.

Open to questions...
>>
You talked to her parents about how you haven't had sex yet?
>>
>>17254316
I guess most simple way ti figure this out is to just ask her if she feels comfortable doing these things yet. Ofc as someone whos been virgin for long time I felt I needed to see if hes commited to me and I can trust him. Maybe make a very romantic date with no hints of sex or anything like that. Be sweet and give her gifts. Maybe eventually you can bring some vine in the play wich can make her more easy. But ofc its all up to her. If shes young I think you will have to wait and prove her longer than if shes in midd 20's.
>>
>>17254326
Her parents and friend told her they were surprised and she should go for it...then she told me...
>>17254328
Im 25 shes 20...
I dont wanna get her drunk n take advantage but she does get more kinky when shes had a drink or two...
I guess she wants trust and commitment but how long are we talking? Is it evil that waiting for 3 months or more is too long?
>>
>>17254346
Well I waited my bf 6 months... so I dont know if your gf will wait as long. I didnt ment to get her drunk or anything too. Maybe give her a nice evening with dinner, with some vine. Just two of you in the house. Maybe she will come out of the shell.
>>
>>17254316
>oral and hand stuff
>no sex
Why don't you take it from here ?
>>
>>17254410
Thats the thing....
Shes said shes not ready for that yet...
I could doup her but thats not the question im asking?
>>
>>17254565
Then just wait?
She seems to value virginity a lot. Maybe she wants to lose it to someone who actually cares about her.
You have been dating for just one month.
Just don't be an asshole and wait for her to be ready.
>>
>>17254316
right now anon when i read your post it seems to me like you just want to her virginity not her. If she does give it to you there's a possibility that she might think that you're just gonna leave her after that and most girls don't want that.
>>
Seriously OP, you sound so thirsty. If you enjoy the relationship enough you don't need to have sex with her. It's much better of an experience to wait for her to initiate or say she is okay. You're just hiding your pressure beneath what you think is being a gentleman. I don't know how the relationship is, but we won't know until further on, but at this point you shouldn't worry about sex, just enjoy the relationship itself. For virgins, sex is not even really a thing they see as a benefit in the relationship, she's probably enjoying her time. It seems you're mapping out a plan to fuck.
>Been able to give and receive oral and hand stuff but not sealed the deal.
>but not sealed the deal.
jesus man come on
>>
>>17255074
>If you enjoy the relationship enough you don't need to have sex with her.

Translation:

>I'm an underaged virgin who has never been kissed
>>
>>17255093
brainwashed by /pol/ is not a valid source
relationships need sex, but they can't survive solely on it. Op is thirsty as fuck and is looking to be the first guy to stick his dick in her. He probably won't last with her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.