[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it faggy for a man to play volleyball? To me it seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 252x252
Is it faggy for a man to play volleyball? To me it seems like it's a "girls sport".
>>
File: 1465792422598.png (169 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1465792422598.png
169 KB, 750x1334
I played volleyball and from my experience it's a good way to get girls honestly. They seem to like when a guy plays with passion and intensity.
>>
>>17254208
Men who play volleyball are hot. I can't think of any sport that would make you less attractive.
>>
>>17254208
>get one chance at life
>afraid to have fun

lol lmaoing @ u fag
>>
>>17254219
What the fuck is this conversation?
>>
>>17254208
Google "Male volleyball"
>>
>>17254208
>Is it faggy for a man to play volleyball?
No more that any other sport where scantily-clad women literally throw themselves in your general direction, and you can do the same without getting slapped.
>>
>>17254208

I play volleyball myself (guy). It can get pretty intensive when you play at the higher levels. Nothing faggy about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAj_ZuWq4s

I personally prefer playing beachvolleyball, because it requires refined tactics.

It's just as faggy as you portray yourself ;)
>>
>>17254208
ABSOLUTELY NOT. it's probably the most manly thing you can do past the age of 21

when you tell your guy friends at the bar that you play volleyball they're gunna laugh and roast you... and then you mention that your team is made of hot 20 somethings and they get really quiet, except for the one ballsy m8 that asks if your team needs another player
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.