[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to fly to 'murica from bongland. What do I need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 21-NO.jpg (92 KB, 960x329) Image search: [Google]
21-NO.jpg
92 KB, 960x329
About to fly to 'murica from bongland. What do I need to be aware of when experiencing freedom?
>>
Avoid the poor and minority sections of big cities if you don't want to be shot.
>>
Avoid wealthy suburbs, shopping malls, cinemas, nightclubs, and the states of Texas and Florida in their entirety if you don't want to be shot.
>>
>>17254182

You can come from a cockney slum and chicks will still fuck you at the drop of a hat cause "le sophisticated British accent omg"
>>
>>17254414
Or gay nightclubs.

Or movie theaters.

Or schools.

Or malls.

Just don't come here!
>>
>>17254888
Ya this just stay in Britain
>>
>>17254934
Or come to Canada instead

we're like America without guns
>>
It's best to play dead when you hear shots going off
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.