[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a huge sperg, despite having passable face aesthetics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: kurt-angle.jpg (143 KB, 2048x1793) Image search: [Google]
kurt-angle.jpg
143 KB, 2048x1793
I'm a huge sperg, despite having passable face aesthetics, a good body and average confidence. I sperg out a lot. There isn't a day that I don't sperg out, so obviously everyone is limited to being my buddy/friend. Basically no chance for a gf, since my spergouts cause women to see me just as a good guy to have a laugh with, nothing romantic at all.

That being said, somehow I've got a thing going on with 2 women. It's nothing serious at this point, but we're flirting a lot.
Here's the problem, though - one is a 6/10 (7/10 if I squint) and is super nice to me, talks a lot about tradition, family, etc. And she's fairly religious; the other is a 8/10, her ass is like the Garden of Eden (it's basically "I'd eat her farts with a smile" tier), but she's kind of a slut, seems shallow and doesn't seem ambitious (but is also family-oriented and likes kids, she babysitted her 2 younger brothers with me for half a day a few times and knows her way around).
Pumping and dumping the second one and going for the first one isn't an option, since she'd cry about it on social media.

If it's of any importance - I'm 22, living on a campus, Eastern Slav studying medicine in an Eastern Slavic country.

Give me /adv/ice, help me choode.
>>
>>17254120
idk man

what are you looking for? just sex or an actual relationship? if you the answer to this question you already know who to pick
>>
Mold the 6/10 into an 8. Ass is relatively easy to fix with squats.
>>
>>17254129
I'm on the fence.
I'm not really ready to have a steady relationship to which I would have to commit 100% just yet, but I know I want to see myself in one in 10 years.
For me sex isn't really a #1 priority. It's important, but not that important.

If I knew the answer, I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>17254120
I have this problem. Decent looking guy but too awkward to talk to women, any time one tries to chat me up it's instant spaghetti and I spend the rest of the day agonizing about it.
>>
>>17254120

You suck! You suck! You suck! You suck!
>>
>>17254203
I am able to talk to women without any problem.
But it's a weird situation.
Imagine being in the gym.
You're benching 250lbs. You've been benching it for a whole year now. You can't go any further. Even a pound added breaks you and you have to go back to 250.
This is the problem with me. I chat women up, we have lots of laughs, we share topics, etc. But when I get to the point where I should break through and get romantic, I just can't. I just stay afloat on the "good buddy" vibe and everyone thinks I'm just that - a good buddy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.