[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age Gaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1456346235648.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1060) Image search: [Google]
1456346235648.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1060
Is there an age gap that is too much?
currently I'm talking to a middle aged woman, but I'm 18. She is old enough to be my mother, in fact she has kids, much older than me
If it doesn't bother me, does it matter?
>>
>>17254111
You lil shit.. stay away from men eating cougars
>>
As long as both are adults it's fine. I'm 38 and my gf is 23.
>>
there's a formula for this op
half your age plus 7
>>
>>17254155
this, it can lead to some pretty big age differences in your 40s and up. I'd say if one of you is over 50 and you're concerned about what other people think, you may want to steer clear of the outer boundaries. but it's a good starting point, especially if you're still figuring out what your own personal comfort zone is.
>>
>>17254111
Dating someone that much older than you holds a huge amount of complications for the relationship. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be dating, to each his/her own.

You're 18 now. Chances are such that you don't know what you want out of life. If you do know, that may change in the next three to four years.
There is also the possibility that the both of you want very different things out of life.
If you do want the same things, it won't stay that way for very long. I simply say this because you are at different stages of your life. You are about to transition into a phase where you need to explore and set yourself up for whatever adventures your life has to hold. She is going to a phase where her adventures are coming to an end.
Depending on how you handle things, you may have to skip a huge phase of your life to adapt to her. Whereas she will do her best to try and readapt to your phase, which she would simply not be physically capable of keeping up with you. She may not be that far gone yet, but you will get there.
>>
>>17254111
Yes it'll matter. It always matters but I'm too lazy to say why. You'll see with time what I'm talking about, especially if you're middle aged yourself one day.
Be patient anon for I am too lazy to explain.
>>
>>17254148
You lucky bastard. I thought I was doing well at 39 with a wife of 31.

Any chance I could have a go of your mrs? I'll let you borrow my car for the weekend if you like.
>>
>>17254111
Do you like her? if yes see next question.... and that question would be [spoiler] "do you see her as your fiance?" [/spoiler]
>>
Depends on what you're looking for.
Just sex? It's fine.
Any sort of relationship? Lol no. Older people (men and women) don't fall in love with teens unless they themselves are emotionally stunted. Teens are dumb as fuck, hormonal, and emotionally unstable.
They (older men and women) like young people because
1. young people have hot bodies
2. young people are easily manipulated
3. it makes them feel young again
Note how literally nobody likes teens for their personalities, intellect or opinions
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.