[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get pity sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: d8yD8iq.jpg (11 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
d8yD8iq.jpg
11 KB, 500x247
So at 24 I'm still a kiss-less virgin

Growing up my parents were overly strict on everything since both grew up in very overly abusive households. I almost never got to go to friends or have them over. (Not like I had many) Now I'm living alone in a shitty apartment going to college finishing my BA soon. By an act of god I met a girl (20) and we hit it off since we both accidentally found out we both have the same fetish. (Probably one of the few people in the area that are into BDSM since most are really religious here) and since I've never had a GF I didn't really know how to ask her out or anything so we ended up just becoming really close over about 4 months.

Anyway, over the last year or so the fact I'm still a virgin is crushing me and my confidence making me feel like a failure as a person.

She is the only female friend I've really had, so she is really my only option. How do I get her to have pity sex with me so I can finally lose my virginity and gain some confidence back.
>>
bump.

What do I do /adv/ I'm so sick of feeling inadequate.
>>
>>17253202
Why don't you ask her out?
>>
better make a move op before some more alpha male takes her.
>>
>>17253277

I did, she wanted to just be friends in case dating doesn't work out so it wouldn't be awkward.
>>
>>17253202
>since we both accidentally found out we both have the same fetish.

How do you "accidentally" find something like that out? Do you start to trip while walking, then instead of yelling as you fall you inadvertently blurt out that bondage gives you a boner?
>>
>>17253202
if she said she just wants to be friends, she doesnt want your d dude.
you live alone and are in college though, take advantage of that shit. buy a bunch of cheap liqour and throw parties that you invite randos over to. if you dont come off as a total sperg it could work alright and ppl would come over. if they do, just keep doing it and have them bring friends. you can have some easy drunk sluts at your place or at the very least socialize. if it doesnt work at least you tried
>>
you dom or sub?

And my god, don't try to get "pity sex" it barely exists. Just make a move for christ sake you already know you two are sexually compatible.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.