[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I escalate the situation past just kissing? How do I lead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How do I escalate the situation past just kissing? How do I lead it up to sex?
>>
>>17252996
Kiss lower.

Trust me, I'm a virgin.
>>
>>17252996

Ask her if she wants to have sex.

I always thought the whole "ask to kiss, ask to have sex" thing was cringe. But it really works.
>>
>>17252996
>Very first girlfriend
>Kissing in her room
>Ask if i can have a taste
>She asks a taste of what
>Slide my hands to her lower belly
>Looks like she stopped breathing
>Holds my face with both hands and nods with her mouth open
>That was the first time i ever a had a redvine

It was fucking glorious
>>
>>17253063
Damn, man. I can't even get a twizzler fron a bitch.
>>
I'm not religious, but OH MY GOD. Do you really need to ask? Ok, there you go: squeeze her, kiss her neck, get her wet, make her feel your cock get hard by hugging her close, touch her, slightly pull her hair, grab her waist hard, bite her lips, smell her, you know, be a MAN. I only had 4 girlfriends in my life, but I fucked their brains out. Tell her you wanna give her pleasure. Actually do that. Rub her clit, when she lets you, lick her, after that she'll beg you to fuck her. Most important of all, be patient.
>>
>>17253063
What's a red vine

What's a twizzler

:'(
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.