[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dry Spell >Decide to try out a prostitute >Have protected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1463132113123.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463132113123.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
>Dry Spell
>Decide to try out a prostitute
>Have protected vaginal intercourse
>Get a red rash on my glans (penis head) that comes and goes just by using hot water and cleaning
>Stressed about STDs
>Get full std screening done (urine + blod tests, like 5 separate times over the next few months)
>ALL CLEAR EVERY TIME
>Doctors still do not know what rash/redness is
>Get a new GF
>After a few months she starts using birth control
>Unprotected sex maybe 7 times over a few weeks
>She tells me her Vagina feels unhealthy
>Starts having white stains in her underwear
>Her Vagina has a lot of white smooth liquid in it

WHAT THE FUCK??? I have been tested so much and every time they said it was negative for any STDs..... But they could not tell me what the intermittent redness on my penis was caused by and NOW my new GF is having this problem and I am freaking out that I caused it.

What could be the problem??? How accurate are the STD tests? I was tested several times by 3 different GPs and one urine test at an STD clinic..
>>
Stop going to clinics and go to a functioning hospital and explain the situation
>>
>>17252911

But the STD clinic was inside of the hospital.. They refer all sexual related issues to the same area of the hospital, I was referred there by second GP I saw after he and the first GP already had me tested a few times.
>>
>>17252894
Fuck man. That sucks. Not sure what to tell you. Seems like you did everything right, but somehow they still didn't detect a positive. Either that or your gf got the disease from somewhere else.
>>
maybe it's a fungal infection?
>>
>>17252894
Stop thinking about it and see if it goes away. I once convinced myself I had chlamydia and showed full symptoms but the test came out negative. And it wasnt false, i did the blood, urine, and swab test all with a negative STD result. Doctor said its uncommon but not unheard of for people to worry so much thay actual symptoms show, especially with STDs because of the social stigma.
>>
The rash is just you fucking with your dick too much. The stains on her underwear are your cum.

Let your dick rest and cum outside and the symptoms will dissapear in 3-5 days
>>
>>17252938
This. Your doctors are retards.

They should have prescribed you cream.
>>
If your dick gets itchy when it flares up its fungal.

Go get ointment/cream from your gp.

If its not itchy it could be friction burn.
>>
>>17252966

The white liquid is there every day even when we dont have sex... She washes every day.

>>17252972

I got prescribed an anti fungal cream, it did clear the redness but as soon as I stpped the redness came back.

Also, if I have a shower and wash my glans with hot water and make sure I dry myself completely (no moisture) then my glans will still pretty clear (no red) if I skip a shower or do not dry myself fully the redness will return.
>>
>>17252979

my glans gets red (patchy red) no blisters or sores just red patches of skin, it does not itch at all.

I was initially stressed about all the STDs but calmed down after all the tests only returned negative results, so I convinced myself I had mild balanitis as the images online looked kind of similar (light patches of red skin)

But this does not explain why my girlfriend is now having issues, and no she did not cheat I can guarantee due to out relationship and living arrangements.
>>
Girls are supposed to have daily lubrication for most of their cycle and it will leave streaks on their underwear at the end of the day.

If there is something actually wrong, she could have a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis.
>>
>>17252997

Those are not considered STDs, correct?

How could she have gotten either of those from me? Could the redness have caused it? And if so, what would the redness be??
>>
>>17253016
No they are usually from something else causing unbalance in the vagina like soap, washing it too much/too little, lots of sex, wiping incorrectly, hormones, antibiotics, non-cotton underwear, tight clothing, douching, ect.
>>
File: 1419802904898.png (46 KB, 436x509) Image search: [Google]
1419802904898.png
46 KB, 436x509
>>17252938

You mean mushrooms grow in the bagina?
>>
>>17253056
this.

id say the irritation on your dick is just from fapping/schaffing and friction, the white discharge sounds like a yeast infection (which is VERY VERY easy for girls to get while on the pill!). I'd say it's coincidence.

Let this be a lesson to not fuck diseased strangers.
>>
Hey guys, can you make bread with vaginal yeast? And if so, would it be delicious?
>>
>>17253291

This. You think OP would've read up on the most common sexual problems in between getting his dick prodded every week.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.