[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ i don't post here often but i really need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Pulp_Fiction_trail_1040165a[1].jpg (815 KB, 3436x1932) Image search: [Google]
Pulp_Fiction_trail_1040165a[1].jpg
815 KB, 3436x1932
Hey /adv/ i don't post here often but i really need help now
I've always been awkward around girls but i still hung out with a few
my 21st birthday is coming up and i would like to lose my virginity to one of them
ive been texting her for the past few weeks
she seems to really like talking to me and tries to stretch the conversation as long as possible
but i can never keep the conversation going
we talk but it dies in a few minutes all the time
i text her the usual hey, whats up, what you doing
and that shit isnt getting me anywhere
any tips on how to keep a conversation going
or anything to further my chance of sex next week?
>>
>>17252563
You've become her texting buddy.

Most likely isn't going to happen brother. You have to make your intentions sexual from the get go or nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>17252573
How would i even make my intentions sexual?
not even good at flirting, how do i intrigued her?
>>
Have you tried asking her out? Also "can I lose my virginity to you for my birthday" is never going to work
>>
>>17252647
never tried,
im an awkward fuck
>>
>>17252655
Then good luck even showing interest in her
>>
>any tips on how to keep a conversation going
>or anything to further my chance of sex next week?

No, not really. I can't help you with that. It's entirely on you.
>>
>>17252693
What the fuck do you want us to tell you? If you can't even hold a conversation with this girl, your chances of getting laid are zero
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.