[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I really really need your help. I'd first like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ngs837rl0q1qaknhto1_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngs837rl0q1qaknhto1_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x480
Guys, I really really need your help.

I'd first like to say that I am a scumbag so if anyone out there does not feel like helping a scumbag out, by all means leave this post.

I have a girlfriend who is crazy about me, I live in the Netherlands and she lives in Romania, it's been long distance for a few years now.
I haven't had sex for a while now and there is this girl I really did like to hook up with.
I met her on okcupid.
Some German chick who wants me.
She has no clue I have a girlfriend.
I haven't told her so.
She wants to add me on facebook now since most of my pictures are on privacy.
Issue is many of my pictures are also liked by my girlfriend and despite the fact that there is no visible relationship status update on my profile, my girlfriend has my face as her cover photo on facebook.

Now, I really want to bang this other girl, but how do I do this?
I know she will stalk me and look for the people who liked my shit and eventually find out about my girlfriend.

How should I deal with this? please help me!!!
>>
>>17252075
You already fucked up if you used your real name and she knows your personal info. If you don't want to get caught, dont do it.
>>
Step 1: break up with your girlfriend
Step 2: do whatever the fuck you want
>>
So should I just leave her request on pending/ and/or reject her without replying? :/

There is no other information on my entire Facebook profile linking to my girlfriend aside her likes on my pictures and posts.. :/
fuck, this girl is hot though.

Pic related: that's the German girl.
>>
>>17252093
dude, my girlfriend loves me to death like to the point where she can't deal with me breaking up with her.. and I don't fucking want to leave her, man, but I'd love to get my dick wet too.
>>
>>17252104
You have to pick one or the other. Accept it.
>>
>>17252101
Better hurry before she gets taken by some rapefugees
>>
Yeah, you're right.
I am heading towards Bucharest in a few months anyway, but fuck, *sniff sniff*

pic related: My girlfriend.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.