[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 and I still pick my nose and usually eat it. Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: kozkiSp.jpg (634 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
kozkiSp.jpg
634 KB, 2560x2560
I'm 22 and I still pick my nose and usually eat it. Does anyone else do this or am I alone?

I generally don't do it in public, I'll go to the bathroom or a room alone. Yes I'm sure someone has seen this at some point and that it's a gross habit. (Not bothered enough by this to stop)

I honestly have no desire to stop. A finger can feel and get every tiny bit and blowing is messy. I hate the feeling of a stuffed nose and having to wait for a tissue or spend all day blowing, this is simpler to me.

Does anyone else still do this too? Can someone convince me to stop or is the only reason that it's gross?
>>
>>17251842
My dad is one of the most accomplished physicians in his field on the planet, earns well over $300,000 a year and saves lives every day, but I have definitely seen him pick his nose and eat it on a couple of occasions.

I think you're ok, but it's gross as fuck. Don't let anyone see you do it. He did it once in the car when he thought I wasn't looking, and once when we were watching TV together.
>>
>>17251871
I guessed there were others like that. Thats funny. I realize it's gross and am very careful about it but it's just so convenient to me.
>>
I do it. I don't find it gross. I like the taste and honestly there are some benefits to it
>>
Fucking disgusting and if I saw you do it i'd lose all my respect for you. 3 year old chldren do this and it's still gross. Why are you eating it? Are you so lazy and have such a lack of personal hygiene that you can't shove it in a napkin or go to the toilet? You're totally free to keep doing it but stuff like this is grounds for breaking up with people
>>
It's a healthy habit
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eating-boogers-may-boost-immunity-scientist-suspects/
>>
>>17251884
See. Your only reason is it's gross.
Everyone has gross habits, some people chew their nails, pick at their skin, don't brush their teeth...

Honestly nothing is bad about this but that you think it's gross. It's easier and more convenient. I'm sure it boosts the immune system as well. It's also VERY clean in that your not getting snot all over your nose when you blow or flicking it at a wall. It just goes in your mouth and all tidy, quick and done.

Tldr I'd lose respect for you if I saw you vote for trump but that doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>17251904
>This
>/thread
>>
Eating it is kinda gross but it's convenient af if you're like in bed or just somewhere indoors with no trash can near by. I pick that shit because tissues don't get the real grimy boogers out. Just do it when you're safe in the shower or bathroom
>>
>>17251895

Well if that's true then that explains why I only get sick once a year, if I even get sick.

But anyways
>>17251842
All people have weird quirks such as biting nails, sticking their hands down their pants, spitting a lot, and whatever. Since you're not a public picker, then don't worry about it.
>>
>>17251842
>and I still pick my nose and usually eat it.
/leaving the thread
>>
>>17251842
>Does anyone else still do this too?
Picking your nose? Be sure everyone does this. Everyone.
But WHY THE HECK do you eat it? Fuck, that's fucking gross and I pity that girl who ends up being your girlfriend and kissing you .
>>
>>17252346
Also wash your hands and/or just use a tissue to get rid of your boogers. It's not fucking rocked science man.
>>
>>17252340
Kek
>>
I do this too
>>
I do it too but only in bathrooms don't worry.
>>
>>17251842
yeah i do the same thing, mostly in the shower so i feel 100% clean. And i normally let it go down the drain but if im out somewhere and its annoying me ill probably just pick and eat discretly
>>
my husband does this a lot
it bugs me when he doesn't make it discreet like he'll sit there and dig around for a good 40 minutes on a drive somewhere. like it's a fucking adventure for him or something.

i do it too, but i try to make it quick, usually out of convenience when i'm by myself. all it really is, is the stuff that lines the inside of your mouth condensed and packed with extra particles from the air. it does give an immunity boost so realistically there's nothing to be grossed out about.

but i mean, practice public decorum don't do it like swedes do and pick your nose and eat it while talking to someone
>>
>>17254240
>don't do it like swedes do and pick your nose and eat it while talking to someone
Do we do that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUogCoSmPJo
>>17251842

this tells you all you need to know.
>>
How do I stop this, I dread the day someone sees this
>>
>>17254544
If a stranger sees it they probably won't say anything so it doesn't matter. If a friend or family sees it and says something just say "no I just scratched my nose and then my mouth. My whole face is itchy because of allergies"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.