[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insatiable maternal instincts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 599x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 599x798
I am 22 and female of child bearing age and trying to cope with maternal feelings. I cannot have a baby right now because I am in school and building stability in my life, but these feelings will not go away! What are some things I can do to supplement my crazy maternal urges? I want to nurture something so badly. Are there any online baby games or something?
>>
>>17251577
I don't know much about women. But i don't think most of them want to have one at 22...idk
maybe hormones are giving you shit because of your diet?

you should get a toy baby doll. get a nice realistic one. I heard there are pill that can help you produce breastmilk even if you're not pregnant. Breast feed the fake baby...
>>
>>17251577
I don't really have any constructive advice, but I think this was cute. I'm wishing you luck in finding an appropriate outlet for your feelings. You could try pampering your significant other.
>>
>>17251577
I'm 20 and in the same position. Men won't understand and I'd never have a baby before I had a good job and husband but if God came down tomorrow and have me a huge house, stable job, and loving husband and asked if I wanted a baby at 20 I'd do it in a heart beat.

Right now my boyfriend is distracting me with a hamster. Get a dog or cat or something. Or maybe dote upon a little kid in your family.
>>
>>17251577
use this frustration to motivate you to continue getting your shit together until you find a suitable partner and can support a family. look into getting a pet, you can nurture those most of the time. i suggest a puppy.
>>
>>17251900
or try putting the child up for adoption and be like one of those fathers/mothers in a shitty "are you my son....?" movie scenario.
>>
>>17251577
22 is not a reasonable age to want to have children before you have a career.
>>
>>17251912
It's instinctual. Women used to have babies at twelve. She's not saying "I want a baby in spite of being broke and young so I can Fuck it up without consequence"

She's saying "my body and hormones are telling me to be a mother even though I know in my head that it's not a good time and I'm not ready. What can I do to stall myself for a bit"

Go easy on her. She's not being a bad person like 16 and pregnant. Lots of women want babies at this age and even before. As long as she realizes it's not the right time she can want one all she wants without harm
>>
>>17251918
Not that it's relevant here, but women didn't "use to have babies at twelve". The average age where most women had their first period used to be 17-19 100 years ago.

Anyway OP, I suggest a pet. Whatever you have time for - a cat, a dog, a hamster.
>>
>>17251577

Go to your local hospital and offer to volunteer in the maternity ward.
>>
>>17251928
This is simply untrue.
There are very clear records of marriage and child bearing occurring as young as 12-14 in ancient times. The practice was especially common in the middle east.
>>
Not really related but strong maternal and nurturing instincts are incredibly attractive in a woman.
>>
>>17251577
Get a dog. See if the responsibility gets some sense in you. Also you could volunteer babysitting.
>>
Get a pet. Seriously. I was baby-crazy for a long time, and took out my need to nurture on a disabled cat. Now I'm 24 and actually have a baby, and while that cat's moved to the backseat, she's still an important part of my life.
>>
my cousin was the same exact situation at 19, so she found a guy on online to have a kid with. She wasn't in a relationship or anything she just wanted a kid. She had a lot going for her but all her friends were having babies and she wanted one so badly. dont fuck up yours/someone elses life op. the world is already overpopulated. Adopt a kitten/puppy, volunteer to help children
>>
>>17251891
>Men won't understand

Nigga I've wanted to be a dad since I was 16, but knew without stability you're fucking yourself and the kid. As soon as I get a better job and knock down some student loans I am going to fill my gf's womb with cum again and again, until I have an heir.

She wants that baby worse than me.
>>
>>17251577

Get a pet like a pair of cavies. They're cheap ($35 per cavy, $90 for a decent sized, sturdy cage) like social interaction, easy to maintain, and live for a few years
>>
>>17251912
I'm not saying i want a baby right now, my body wants one. I know it would be a shitty decision to have one right now

>>17252061
I really like this idea! I wonder if I have to have certifications though
>>17252182
dont worry im not going down that path! I just need a distraction until now

>>17251900
>>17252170
>>17252239
I really want a pet but my mother hates animals! maybe volunteering at a shelter would be a better option. or on online pet game? does anyone know of any pet games on the pc that dont suck?
>>
Get some plants
>>
>>17252873
worst idea out of the thread 2/10.
>>
>>17252879
>>17252873

kek, I was just about to suggest that.

No kidding though, it's nurturing something to life and helping it grow. And as an added bonus, they're natural air purifiers. Second added bonus if they're edible, you're cultivating useful primal skills.
Better than frivolously committing to raising an animal for the next however many years.

Check out /an/, people fucking love their plants.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.