[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on sleeping with girls who have a bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe.png (2 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
2 MB, 960x960
21M with great facial aesthetics and 6'2". I have no problems getting girls, but sometimes they have bfs and I usually turn them down. The reason I ask is because there is this 4'11" cutie throwing herself at me atm, and wants to meet up at my house tomorrow. When we were drunk and I didn't know about the bf we made out and I sucked on her titties etc. Now the problem is her bf is like 6'3" and jacked af. I don't want to end up in hospital. Also I think my good friend has a beta orbiter thing for her and would be devastated if he found out.

I'm planning on to turn her down, or should I just YOLO and do it?
>>
Yolo and do it
>>
I put myself in the other dude's situation. do I want to find out my gf cheated on me? Probably not.
>>
Hi, I'm the most fucked up guy in the world, and even I wouldn't sleep with someone else's GF.
First of all, it's stupid because it spells drama and conflict.
Secondly, it's also lame and pathetic... get your own GF... if you're too pathetic to win them over to be your GF, then you're no more a man than the loser you're cuckolding.
Also, sluts usually pass on STDs.
Don't do it, find your own girl.
Don't be pathetic. Be a man.
>>
Can't speak for you, but being used as a tool so that someone else can cheat on their SO is just a turn-off for me. There's nothing hot or fun about it for me.
>>
Normally I would say yolo, but I actually kinda feel for your best friend. That would really be a blow for him. Aside from that, you and the girl have made out, you sucked on titties, I'd maybe leave it at that till either she breaks up with her bf.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.