[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might have died in 2009 in a car crash. When I say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ddraper.jpg (35 KB, 471x560) Image search: [Google]
ddraper.jpg
35 KB, 471x560
I think I might have died in 2009 in a car crash. When I say it out loud, or write it, it does sound ridiculous. But how do I prove to myself I'm alive, in the sense that I am in the same plane of existence that I was then?

The crash should have killed me. The paramedics and policemen were shocked when they saw my car. Everyone kept telling me how lucky I was to be alive. I was taken to the hospital for a bunch of imaging. I was released 5 hours later with literally nothing wrong with me.

Looking back I realize I cannot really remember 2009-2013. Maybe a few still images in my mind, but nothing concrete.

How do I prove I'm still alive?
>>
Do you remember the Berenstein Bears or the Berenstain Bears?
>>
>>17251225
Write a journal of things you do. Take pictures. Literally anything that's shows you did something at one point other than memory.
>>
I'm reading your post, and unless I drowned back in 1998, I'm still alive. Wouldn't that be something if we were both dead, though?
>>
Go see a shrink. You might have depersonalization disorder.
>>
File: mfw3.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
mfw3.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>17251239
>tfw you're in an alternative reality where everyone is ded
>>
you have cotard's syndrome you idiot

go to a doctor
>>
That's not unusual. I had severe health problems in 2012 -2013 which sabotaged my memory. It's like having a hole of time in my life, it's very surreal.
>>
>>17251225
>Looking back I realize I cannot really remember 2009-2013
You died.
You cannot remember 09-13 because on this period of time, you was being created.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.