[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend was working abroad for 3 months at a time. While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1462842668142s.jpg (3 KB, 124x87) Image search: [Google]
1462842668142s.jpg
3 KB, 124x87
My boyfriend was working abroad for 3 months at a time. While he was back home we always enjoyed each other. Three years into the relationship, I discover he was already married to a woman he met abroad. All this time I was really loyal to him and never thought about cheating. I freaked out and yelled at him and he didn't say a word. Now he's coming back with his wife in 3 days and kicking me out. I am devastated and I want to do something rash.
>>
Holy fuck, what an absolute piece of shit.
Does the wife know about you? Make sure she does.
>>
>>17251078
She knows. She doesn't care.
>>
>>17251087
She doesn't care her husband was sidefucking all the time?
>>
Did he marry her first or started a relationship with you first?
>>
>>17251098
No, she knew about it all this time.
>>
>>17251100
He married while he was abroad, probably a few months into our relationships. I didn't ask him because I was too mad.
>>
>>17251108
Which country is she from? Is she doing it for a green card?
>>
>>17251087
>>17251106

How did two such horrible people find each other? How are you so unlucky as to have them inflict themselves upon you?
Jesus christ.
>>
>>17251113
She's from Germany, where he used to work. Now he's coming back to Italy with his wife and told me to pack my things and leave.
>>
>>17251115
This is my fate. Maybe this is God telling me to kill myself.
>>
Fuck some shit up, OP. He and his wife deserve the worst. What does he care about? Think about how to make a lasting mark.

You also said "kicking you out" so are you living together?
>>
>>17251124
Do you have somewhere to go to?
>>
>>17251072
Fuck, what a bastard.
We need more Info OP, you need to minimize your (already high) damage and have some closure with this scum.
DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID, he is clearly not worth it
>>
I know you're upset but think of it this way: thank god you found out that this guy is such a terrible bastard so you can be done with him. If he could do something so shitty you don't WANT to be with someone like this. You deserve better. I know it won't feel good now, but down the road you'll have a much better life without a callous loser like that.
>>
>>17251141
>DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID, he is clearly not worth it

This is important advice.
>>
>>17251072
Download a bunch of cp on his computer, call cops.
>>
>>17251124

Do you have any legal recourse to stay?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.