[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pick between 2 girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Sneaky.jpg (65 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
Sneaky.jpg
65 KB, 530x600
How do you pick between 2 girls?
>>
Flip a coin
>>
Either flip a coin like how anon said>>17250718

Or weight the pros and cons. If you purely love them both for their personality then choose which one would give you a better kid, if you do happen to have one with her.
>>
>>17250707
pick the one that's hotter

if they're both equal, pick the one that's younger. if they're both the same age pick the one with the better ass. if they both have a great ass pick the one that's white
>>
File: simpsons-skinner-niceonebuddy.jpg (38 KB, 960x795) Image search: [Google]
simpsons-skinner-niceonebuddy.jpg
38 KB, 960x795
>>17250764
I like these criteria
>>
>>17250764

Damn, these are rules to live by.
>>
>>17250764
If they're not white, how can they possibly be hot?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>17250764
>beautiful
>>
>>17250791
theres a handful of asians with qt boo tees
>>
>>17250800
>accepting the fact that your kids will inherit Asian eyes
>wanting your son to have a stereotype penis
>having to deal with Asian in-laws

Stop thinking with your penis m8
>>
>>17250812
I know, i would only want white/asian girls as daughters because they'd be gorgeous with perfect genes ..... white/asian boys are just doomed
>>
>>17250822
I feel exactly the same way. Id say to just have them as FWB unless you have the bread to have your childs sex be chosen through scientific methods.
>>
File: troubled.gif (324 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
troubled.gif
324 KB, 500x338
For further context:

one is my gf
>qt
>mostly nice
>a bit uncool
>definitely keen
>leaving for a few years in a few weeks
>recently started being emotionally and phyiscally abusive
>haven't been able to enjoy sex with her since

the other is this girl I know who I'm p sure is keen, and who triggers my gf
>hot
>seems nice
>cool
>could not be keen, tho
>has never hit me
>haven't been able to stop thinking about sex with her since she told me at a party recently that she was a virgin

How do I decide? / how do I come to terms with the answer, since I kinda know it?
>>
>>17250831
>leaving for a few years in a few weeks

Bruh that's enough to break up with your GF
>>
>>17250831
Dude, if one of the girls is abusing you, then I think it's obvious what you should do.
>>
>>17250707
Assign a girl to either a side of a coin flip it, in that moment what side you are hoping for it to land on is the girl you want.
>>
>>17250834
>>17250838
It's hard tho, lads
>>
>>17250882
I know. Perhaps look on YouTube or website for idea on how to break up with your gf. Maybe that'll give you the courage. You never want a Long distance relationship
>>
>>17250831
You've presented no reason to stay with your gf, actually 2 very good reasons to leave her. For the other girl, you've basically said you're just lusting for her, but there's no reason not to leave your gf and try to rebound with the other girl.
>>
fuck em both cuz neither will last.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 495x297
>>17250882
It's hard, but
>should I do long-distance with an abusive woman?
>>
>>17250707
Pros and Cons, without fucking emotions. Grab yourself a beer, put some good music on and think about who would be the better one for the future YOU are planning.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.