[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE FOR MY TINDER ABOUT SECTION AAAAAA?!?!?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 400x400
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE FOR MY TINDER ABOUT SECTION AAAAAA?!?!?!

Really though Im not sure what to write. Im just looking for a casual hookup over summer basically, since all the girls I know and find attractive are kinda taken.
>>
>6'0
>Doctor
>Bmw
>>
>Looking for a good time. [insert witty pop culture reference]
>>
>>17250646

>your height
>the thing that you do / want to do in your life
>something you do for fun

Don't put too much info, don't sound generic ('I like travel and dogs and books and tea'), just make sure it's got something - preferably something that you would think 'huh, that sounds interesting'

My mate's socially awkward but he's a tailor and his profile is short & interesting, he's getting mad pussy
>>
>>17250725
>My mate's socially awkward but he's a tailor and his profile is short & interesting, he's getting mad pussy
Can you post an example?

By the way: Which dating-sites/-apps are worth? I mean there are some which mainly contain fake profiles and/or bots. What about okcupid?
>>
>>17250817
His Tinder was just got a photo of him doing some tailoring, one of him in Europe, one of him standing against a wall looking nice
Then a short & sweet description, I can't remember what it was, but I remember it was similar in style to mine, which was:
>5'11
>Studying at Melbourne Uni
>Journalist, writing mad shit about local politics
>Playing siq tunes on the piano

okcupid works well, my mate got some success there too
Tinder's probs best tho, it's where you're most likely to find normal people
>>
>>17250646
I wrote down what I liked or do and kept it simple.
>183 cm
>Chemistry
>Football player

Shit like that. I get some matches everyday.
First picture is me standing in a group of friends and other pictures are just my head.
>>
I don't think it really matters what you write, man. You just need to be good looking, aha
>>
i didn't write anything in there and got shitloads of matches
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.