[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty stuck on what to do and/or how to feel about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: concerned_woman200x135.jpg (7 KB, 200x135) Image search: [Google]
concerned_woman200x135.jpg
7 KB, 200x135
I'm pretty stuck on what to do and/or how to feel about my current boyfriend. I'm a 18 yo girl and he's 20 and we've been dating for about a year now but I've known him for about 2 years. I believe he has a lot of issues like possibly depression or manic depression. He sleeps all day and if I'm with him and try to wake him up for work he throws a fit like a child, which is super unattractive to me, gets mad at the smallest things, punches and throws around things, and a sort of other things. I care about him but I know for certain he won't get help. I broke up with him about a month ago because he wasn't talking to me only to get back together a week later. Now he is very clingy but also very loving when he's in a good mood. His friends say I'm the only girl he's ever really loved.

He got kicked out of his living situation a few days ago so he's been staying at my house. His whole life is basically stored in my garage rn. After he fell asleep I kinda went through his phone (I know I was being snoopy) and found a girl messaging him about trying to cover up a hickey he had given her. The message was sent a few days before I broke up with him. And then I found flirty messages between him and some girl which were sent after we got back together.

Anyhoo I am not the most stable person myself. When I feel stressed out, anxious, depressed I either have bad panic attacks or specifically at night I'll wake up to a black figure who will suddenly "teleport" to me and cause from what I feel is physical pain.

With all that said I'm in love with my boyfriend but I am not sure if our relationship is healthy for me.
>>
Is there any anal sex going on?
>>
>>17250451
He's a loser. If you can't already see that you need to dump him you must be one as well.
>>
>>17250460
One time accidently :/
>>
>>17250451
You seem pretty level headed about his infidelity. If you're committed to this relationship, it isn't impossible to make it work.

He sounds a bit like me when I was 20. And I'm rather different now at 23 and a half.

What changed me was a genuine desire to succeed in my field. If your boyfriend has a field or an interest, you showing an interest may help him shape up.

Ultimately, people are unfaithful because they aren't getting something they need out of their current situation. More than likely, he feels insecure right now and is trying to make himself feel valuable. If you can do that, he will likely lose interest in the other girl.
>>
>>17250467
How do you accidentally have anal?
>>
>>17250451
Happiness is fleeting. One day he will be bad enough where you will regret not listening to everyone and leaving him. He is selfish. Selfish. He's clingy because he likes having you around. He doesn't care for you as much as you think. If he did he would work on getting better for you and himself. He has obviously gone soon to someone else right after you left. He's using you, and your using him. You can get the affection and attention you seek from someone else or something else. It's not going to be easy if you say you love him. However it's going to be healthy and better if you do leave. If you do stick around then it Maybe, maybe, but right now he's betrayed you, and if he can do something like that so quickly, you better really decide if it's really going to be worth it. I'd say leave, you owe nothing to him, he owes nothing to you.
>>
>>17250473
He's been working restaurant jobs since he's been out of highschool which I think has actually made him want to go to college and pursue a career
>>
>>17250486
One of the thrusts accidently goes up the pooper. It's more common than you think
>>
File: 28975295702.jpg (11 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
28975295702.jpg
11 KB, 291x173
>>17250495
>accidently
>>
>i'm kind of stuck on what to do about my boyfriend

>he's an angry, unstable, mentally ill, violent, childish mooch who's cheating on me

i can't even come up with a sarcastic comment that describes this shit
>>
OP here I also wanna ask should I confront him about the messages?
>>
>>17250507
Na leave m8, shit can go awry quick
>>
>>17250507
ditch him you idiot
>>
>>17250507
Yes, definitely. If you let him get away with it he will only go further, it's how people are. They push the boundaries as far as they can.

It wasn't right for you to be a snoop either. But he's living in your house and flirting with other chicks.
>>
>>17250507
Just end it, you have been through enough shit already :(
>>
Yeah, you need to stay broken up. Being together won't help either of you. He's refusing to get help, so he's only going to drag you down. You can't be strong for someone else and strong for yourself if they aren't going to put in effort.
>>
>>17250522
Cont. I think he is just playing you, treating you like shit finding boundaries. And when he finds them (cheating, acting like an asshole) he will try to win you back (because it's easy and he knows you actually still care), he'll use the secret words "I love you" a lot to win you back.
>>
>>17250534
Shitty :( thanks though anon
>>
>>17250451
Real winner you got there OP.
>>sleeps all day
>>cheating on you
>>shoved his dick up your ass "accidentally"
>>kicked out of "living arrangement" a phrase so telling it could be a narrator to his shitty life story.

Leave him and feel good about doing it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.