[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465259394752.gif (454 KB, 523x568) Image search: [Google]
1465259394752.gif
454 KB, 523x568
outside of reddit, where can I find a place to talk about my problems? preferably something less vicious and hateful than 4chan, but more constructive than a hugbox,
>>
>>17250434
Psychiatrist or friends
>>
>>17250440
ah, i failed to specify, i AM consulting both of those things in the real world.

what i really meant was "where can I also find a place to talk about my problems on the interwebs"
>>
4Chan is hit or miss, but I actually find a lot of enjoyment from helping people on this specific forum.

I've never been to reddit so maybe continue over there?

Experience Project is great.... lots of forums out there. Quora is also great.
as you can tell ive been a very depressed person LOL
Also, please check out The School Of Life on youtube, and click on any of the videos that you relate to. It has helped me immensely.
>>
>>17250453
Get a dog
>>
>>17250458
not a fan. i like cats. have two of them. they make me feel a little bit better, but they can't solve my autism
>>
>>17250468
Life sucks, accept it is. Both for those with disabilities and without. Then do stuff that makes you happy. Life is too short to be unhappy, there never going to be full happiness, never. Unless you try heroin. Then maybe OD and live in utter bliss.
>>
>>17250497
kek. you are exactly describing me minus the heroin. i thought of trying it once, thankfully avoided it.
>>
>>17250468
For autism, best for me was autism forums online such as
wrongplanet.net/ forums /
>>
>>17250521
i only referenced autism as a joke. my younger brother is legitimately autistic, but i am not. or at least i only have very limited traits associated with true autism.
>>
>>17250468

Pity, dogs are totally different to cats in that cats only want your love and time on their terms but a dog will be by your side whenever you want and will love the shit out of you for life.
>>
>>17250497
Not that it matters here, but heroin overdoses are incredible unpleasant. Don't try to kill yourself that way
>>
>>17250434
umm.. friends?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.