[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need tech help /adv/ i used to have an old version of guitar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Pass-And-Stow-cover.jpg (295 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
Pass-And-Stow-cover.jpg
295 KB, 1440x1440
i need tech help /adv/
i used to have an old version of guitar rig in my old pc that worked fine, my old pc got fucked so i had to change most of the parts and with that i dl'd a newer version from KAT, this new version just feedbacks, tried moving the settings and nothing worked
tried it with my laptop and same shit happened
is it possible for a program downloaded from a particular source to not work but the same program coming from a different source to work?
need help
>>
Its not really the source but more compatibility and version. Are you sure its the same version?
>>
>>17250093
different version, it should be compatible i mean none of the comments in kat were about people complaining, i found it odd that the same problem happened with my pc and my laptop too
>>
>>17250097
A lot of times when torrented people rip stuff out of the program to make it more legal, looks like thats what happened
>>
>>17250101
so you mean the guy who uploaded it uploaded a shit version?
i dont know he is pretty respected in the vst scene so to speak ive downloaded shit from him in the past and it all worked fine
gonna look for my old cd i hope i find it and it works because i dont want to buy an interface (its the final solution according to everyone ive asked)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.