[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Early this morning I showed my vag to a stranger to prove to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1463966152001.png (7 KB, 498x450) Image search: [Google]
1463966152001.png
7 KB, 498x450
Early this morning I showed my vag to a stranger to prove to her I was female cuz her and my bf were calling me a "fat boy".

I've gone below my low point.

My bf is cheating on me with her.

She said we should do a 3 some, I blocked them both.

Its online.
Got no friends.
I'm so lonely, and a virgin.
>>
File: 1464654079089.gif (4 MB, 406x339) Image search: [Google]
1464654079089.gif
4 MB, 406x339
>>17249876
welp that's sad, but it's not the end of the world

just forget about that people and start taking care of yourself,exercise and get a better diet then when you feel better start talking to new people so you can make new and better friends
>>
>>17249876
Do you live in NYC? If so I'll be your friend.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. But it sounds like you're well rid of anyone capable of being that cruel to someone he dares to call his girlfriend. You did the right thing by blocking them. Resist the urge to have contact with them again.
>>
>>17250083
I predict he will one day try to contact me saying "its just fun" "stop being paranoid" " its all in your head" "im only human"
>>
Good riddance, and lose weight.
>>
>>17250112
Ignore him. Forget it all, if you can.
Just worry about your own shit and eventually you'll make some real friends.
>>
>>17249876
Show us a pic of your vag. You obviously have no qualms about showing it off.
>>
>>17250145
I knew she wasn't recording, that's why I did it. I'm unpredictable to people.
>>
File: Img68.jpg (167 KB, 554x662) Image search: [Google]
Img68.jpg
167 KB, 554x662
>>17250145
I will show a pic of my face, though...
>>
>>17250181
You can be my friend. I am a mentally ill female who is alone and also makes bad decisions
>>
>>17250202
Was this picture taken in 2003?

You look like you have a cute face. Start exercising and make them regret fucking with you
>>
>>17250211
I have my camera on low resolution and its a zoomed crop. Thank you kindly for thinking I'm pretty. Where are you from? Do you have a gf?
>>
>>17250202
>I'm the guy you replied to with your picture.
The other guy is right, you are pretty cute. Hard to believe you have no friends.
>>
>>17249876
>boyfriend
>cheating
>it's online
you never had a boyfriend if it's purely online. it's all pretend the same as any long distance relationship. nobody is cheating on you because there never was a relationship.
>>
>>17250202
>reverse image search
>this image is cropped from a picture in an article about obese women

Why, OP? Why did you lie to us?
>>
File: images-101.jpg (19 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
images-101.jpg
19 KB, 389x378
>>17250202
THATA NOT ME
>>
>>17250208
Ok, my skype is cutedogs3
>>
Op you have serious mental issues
>Stop frogposting
>Stop being so easily manipulated by strangers like your “bf“
>Stop playing the victim
You need to fix our life from scratch not add thirsty virgins on skype
>>
>>17250551
I have high functioning autism, I can't stop being easily manipulated, something's wrong with my brain and it can't be fixed.
>>
>>17250624
What about intense electrotherapy?
>>
>>17250624
You're a grill. Just lose weight, look nice, and be kind. If you do this, guys will be all over you. A bit of naivety can actually be cute.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.