[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help can't poop anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 481x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 481x360
I realized I'm too stressed to poop. While this may be funny it's quite alarming. I used to poop every day or every other day. No pain no effort. 5 mins or less on the toilet. Now pooping once a week is all I can do despite not changing my diet. I'm just so fuckig stressed from work help

It doesn't help that I live with my family of 4 still as we only have 1 bathroom. When I'm getting ready for work (6 to 7am) they're in there too and it's impossible to get some privacy in there. So I've been trying to go to work earlier just so I can try to shit in peace. But I just don't feel like pooping. Like I know I have to but it won't come out. Lots of gas though.

Anybody know about the reliability of over the counter laxatives, and potentially using them long term?
>>
Just drink prune juice. Over the counter laxatives are likely to give you diarrhoea, or at least feelings of diarrhoea every day and make you difficult to concentrate on work and other daily life.
>>
Don't. As a former bulimic, I'm telling you that taking laxatives long term is a BAD IDEA. Lots of symptoms come with it besides shitting yourself occasionally, the most vibrant of which is called anal leakage. It's when your asshole partially stops working and you drip shit juice into your asscrack and down your balls thru out the day. DONT
>>
Dont take laxstives long term.

Buy some fiber supplements, cost co has some gummies for 15 bucks.

Also stop eating so much bread, that stuff clogs u up
>>
>>17249858
The drink yo prune juice meme comes to mind. I actually get a decent amount of fiber from my diet I thought. But I can try this. Payday is on Thursday
>>17249863
Gross
>>17249869
I know what fiber gummies are. One time I thought they were just candy and I overdosed on them lol. The gas was funny for a bit but then it wasn't funny anymore because my butt was a volcano for the next 24 hours, yes even overnight. That wasn't fun.
P.S: I actually do not consume that much bread. In fact I can't remember when I had any. I don't eat toast and I haven't had any sammiches for a long time. If I eat bread I don't choose white bread either

First I will try prune juice and I'll see where that goes. Do they have it at Walmart? I'm too embarassed to ask. I've never seen it there because I haven't needed it
>>
I keep reading that dehydration can impact constipation but I'm literally too busy to drink as much as I should. Yet I have it readily available
>>
>>17249852
Prune juice
Eat more fibers, lay off the junk food
>>
File: 1456461408590.png (225 KB, 960x3000) Image search: [Google]
1456461408590.png
225 KB, 960x3000
>>17249852
If there's no pain and no discomfort, don't worry.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.