[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need you adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Cg6pC4iU8AAfLXa.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Cg6pC4iU8AAfLXa.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
Hey adv/

I'm on my holidays for 2.5months (thanks high school) and i feel like i'm wasting my life on my pc but i can't find what to do

also,i've been without gf since 5years,i'd love to have one and feel loved but i don't know what to do : i'm in love since 2weeks of a girl but we speak rarely,idk how to speak to her. i want to see a movie with her but isn't this too straight forward?

Give me all your advices about how to get a gf
>>
>>17249417
>>17249417
find some bullshit reason to message them, and just learn to hold a conversation. Be more forward. Just ask her if she wants to go, if she says no, its not like she has to know you wanted to just go with her, or that it was meant to be a date.
>>
>>17249417
also if you have some tact, being a little bit of a dick always helps, but not too much
>>
so i'll just be like : oi do you want to see this movie with me?
>>
>>17249520
exactly, no need to make it weird
>>
but the "with me" wouldn't fuck up everything ?
>>
>>17249520
like without bringing it back to myself, when it came to getting my gf, because i was nervous i TOLD her we were dating. If she said no, i could just say it was a joke, because who tf tells someone that, and if she goes along with it then congrats you succeeded.
>>
>>17249530
shut the fuck up and stop being so negative and just do it, i guarantee it wont be weird
>>
ok mate i'll try to stop bashing myself
it's a bad habit
It's really fucking late in my country and she's sleeping i'll try tomorrow
thanks for the advice tho,i'll update tomorrow
>>
Last question before i go sleeping : what should i do when we'll see the movie ? try to have some contact or my arm over her shoulder or just nothing ?
And how should i behave ? friendly, showing a little bit that she pleases me,casual ?
(sry if that doesn't make a lot of sense,english is not my first language)
>>
>>17249559
say something like "youve got something on your face" (even tho she doesnt) and go to wipe the it off. see how she reacts to you touching her and go from there
>>
>>17249574
thanks a fucking lot i would have never though of that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.