[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF breaks up w/ me >GF left shit at my house >Be decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 0980980.jpg (107 KB, 900x894) Image search: [Google]
0980980.jpg
107 KB, 900x894
>GF breaks up w/ me
>GF left shit at my house
>Be decent human being and mail it back
>Get text from her saying "Hey! Thanks for giving my stuff back. I appreciate it."
>Hey!
>Wat

Why the hell would she text me? Why the hell is there enthusiasm? Is she stupid enough to think we are going to be friends?
>>
No, ignore her.
>>
>you did something nice
>she responded in a nice manner because of it
That's all there is to it
>>
You sound bitter. Don't be. That's giving her the edge. Just don't give a single fuck. Move on.
>>
>>17249223
That's probably because I have some resentment about the situation. It's not like I'm plotting revenge or trying to make her jealous; I'm moving on rather nicely. That being said, I can't snap snap my fingers and rid myself of my feelings.

I just wanted to know what I'm supposed to make of such light hearted contact. It just seemed pretty abnormal.
>>
>>17249503
How would we know if it's normal 4U?

every couple is comprised of different people who take things differently, most people however will tell you that it's ok for her to respond like that, it's not like you murdered her entire family or something.
>>
How else you would expect her to respond? To ignore you or send you a cold message showing acknowledgement? I think she responded appropriately.
>>
>>17249543
>How else would you expect her to respond?

I didn't expect her to respond at all. That's what I don't understand. It just doesn't seem normal from past experience.
>>
File: 1463046099166.jpg (92 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
1463046099166.jpg
92 KB, 600x899
Don't read into things to deeply, I have the same problem myself. As others have said, just move on and live your life.
>>
>>17250010
You mean from previous break ups with her specifically? There isn't a standard response to having an ex return stuff. Other than maybe saying thank you.

Your thread could easily go the other way.
>I sent my ex her stuff back but she didn't even acknowledge it. Fuck her, I was doing a nice thing. I should have just thrown it out.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.