[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grill hunting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: TK-422.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
TK-422.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
Where would one go to find a geeky girl who isn't 800 pounds? Without online dating?
>>
File: 1455913906102.jpg (488 KB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1455913906102.jpg
488 KB, 1600x2400
Church
Comic-cons
The mall
>>
>>17249204
Okay. Thanks m8.
>>
Church?!
Who the hell finds love at Church?
Try Ren Faires and Comic/gaming stores. Any place with a good table-top scene will attract awesome geeky ladies.
Also, this one is less likely, but I've met some real quality ladies through SCA and larping.
>>
>>17249204
Valid point, but:

>Church
Religious zealots, can be freaky in bed or total prudes because of repressed issues. But have really strange bordering on crazy beliefs in every other aspect of life, prone to denial and not listening to reason.
>Comic-cons
People are generally childish and not capable of a good adult relationship. Everyone I've known to date someone they meet at a con always had the relationship fail. Con social groups are very incestuous, any girl you meet probably banged multiple other dudes that she's met there, and who you will continue to see each time you go because she will never stop that part of her life.
>The mall
Lame for adults, attracts childish people (and underage) and people who are very materialistic. Shopping isn't a good way to meet people in my experience, everyone is too stuck-up.

Try to join some clubs, meet people in class if you're a student, or social events near college campuses. Even a bar might not be so bad, but honestly online dating might be a good option. It's hard these days. Or you could also find a normie girl and try to change her into a geek, if she's open to suggestion.
>>
File: 1464935706773.jpg (22 KB, 466x470) Image search: [Google]
1464935706773.jpg
22 KB, 466x470
>>17249847
>Religious zealots, can be freaky in bed or total prudes because of repressed issues
It really depends on your church. I'm Atheist, but the people I knew that went to church were generally reasonable people.
>>
>>17249195
Uni.
>>
>>17249195
Fuck that, where can I find an 800 lbs geeky girl who wants me to help her gain weight?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.