[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
There's a lot to explain, I've felt for maybe a few years since I got with my ex - but I broke up with her in February.
I tried to kill myself after she sexually assaulted me and (online, in person and sexually) harrassed me.
I've struggled with gender identity and expression and my family aren't too great, especially my mum, about it.
There's a lot more to it, but I just do not want to carry on.
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>17248627
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting, and doubly so for what has happened to you. Bit I don't think you have to die just for the pain to end.
>>
>>17248666
It's such a constant uphill battle against the entire world it seems, I can understand there's probably nice people that want to help but I feel so alone and you get to this point where you just want to give up on everything.
>>
>>17248706
Everyone feels alone, because as an individual you are alone inside yourself. There are always going to be people trying to bring you down. The world itself will try to bring you down. Gravity constantly tries to press you into the ground. Who you are is defined by how you deal with the pressure. Surround yourself with people you respect who overcome their challenges with vigor and pride. Try to become the strongest version of yourself, and know that you will fail at times. Every time you get back up you are succeeding.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17248627
>>
>>17248715
That's really fucking inspirational desu! You make a really great point, and I do try to surround myself with that, but unfortunately every day I have to go home to my mother since I'm not able to move out yet (in my last month of sixth form) and she is basically the majority of the reason why I feel so fucking sad because I cannot do anything I want, even as an adult myself.
>>
>>17248737
why tf does it say 'desu'? wtf does that even mean. I said 'desu'
>>
>>17248748
oh it changes T B H to desu
>>
>>17248627
We're all gonna d or someday. Why do it early? Life changes so drastically and rapidly, you will have new problems to deal with soon and also new expriences. Just hang in there dude.
>>
>>17248762
you make a good point I guess haha
>>
File: pepe_fu.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
pepe_fu.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>17248734
kill yourself m8
>>
>>17248737
>but unfortunately every day I have to go home to my mother since I'm not able to move out yet
The keyword there is YET. You know this is temporary so you know it's going to get better eventually. So why kill yourself?
>>
I'm feeling a bit better now cos my friend sent me loads of links for clothes and I'm getting paid tomorrow and she wants to take me shopping hehe.
>>17248853
You're right with that, it is temporary, but the way it is and the way she makes me feel - I do NOT want to be around that god awful woman any longer.
>>
>>17248862
So how about instead of wasting your money on clothes you don't need you save it so you can move out faster.
>>
>>17248871
didn't think of that, I'm kind of a short term thinker... evidently?
>>
>>17248862
This friend might have good intentions, but you shouldn't spend the money. especially if you already have problems living with your parents, they'll probably just make you feel like shit for the clothes you buy. That, and you should be pushing all the money you do have into savings until you can move out. Maybe talk to the friend about moving out with you when you guys go out.
>>
File: ok computer.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ok computer.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>17248748
Look outsiiiiiide,
It's summertime~
>>
>>17248891
What the fuck are you even doing here? Judging from your posts you're clearly no older than sixteen. No wonder you want to kill yourself if you're coming to places like this.

I would tell you to reevaluate your life but I doubt you have anywhere close to the brain capacity to manage that. Get off 4chan you dumb bitch.
>>
>>17248627
Yes, you should. The world's overpopulated. Take one for the team. Be an hero.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.