[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm done being an acne faced bad hair smelly unfit loser.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 81eaKFGNhSL._SL1500_.jpg (436 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
81eaKFGNhSL._SL1500_.jpg
436 KB, 1500x1500
I'm done being an acne faced bad hair smelly unfit loser. Never had a parent in my life to teach me anything. Pic not related
>>
>>17248374
the first step is not blaming your lack of parents, a lot of us went through the same thing and came out fine.
second step is taking daily showers because that solves your first 3 problems.
>>
So what do you want?
>>
>>17248391
No shower amigo. Would a bathtub work? I'm not even sure what kind of products to buy
>>
>>17248400
baths work decently but they're pretty disgusting unless you're already clean, is there a YMCA or a local gym you can sign up for to use their showers?
>>
Showers are better, but a bathtub can work if it has to. No need to go particularly fancy on the soap, though I don't recommend "antibacterial" soaps unless you're actually sick or going in for surgery.

For shampoo, my biggest advice is never to get exactly the same type twice in a row. You can use different types of the same brand, and you can rotate between 2-3 different types, just don't ever get the same type that you got last time. The reason for this is that it prevents the buildup of nasty residues in your hear. I recommend ogx, just because they have a gazillion different types to experiment with.

If the acne persists after this, I've heard people have had good luck with putting a fresh towel over the pillow before going to sleep. The catch is that you have to change the towel every day, so you need a lot of towels or a lot of laundry.
>>
>>17248400
lmao where do you live?
>>
>>17248480
Should I change bedding and pillowcases often aswell?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.