[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My retarded neighbors are running weed whackers and lawn mowers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 225x225
My retarded neighbors are running weed whackers and lawn mowers at 9:30 on a Sunday.

That's inappropriate as fuck right? Like giving them the finger and telling them to fuck off is justified right?
>>
>>17247868
If you mean A.M. then no, that isn't early enough to get angry about. If you mean P.M. then no, noise complaints before 10PM or 11PM on the weekends aren't considered a disturbance, unless they're outside playing drums or something.
>>
>>17247868
You could try talking to them & asking them to wait until later. But don't be rude. You're the one who's imposing on them, not the other way around.
>>
Nope, that's completely appropriate.
You can legally make as much noise as you want during daylight hours. You could crank the bass until your neighbors house fell down, and they couldn't do anything about it. Insurance would label it as an act of God (depending on how good the music is) and they would be homeless.
>>
>>17247882
930 am is pretty imposing

It'd be one thing if it's hot as fuck out and the morning is the only time you can be outside but it's like 40 degrees out its just all these eager to do retarded hicks wake up and do chores first thing in the morning without thinking of anyone else
>>
Wow, what the hell is wrong with you, OP.
People like you should just be castrated.
>>
>>17247887
Nope, take it from a night shift worker. Your schedule is opposed to the rest of the world's schedule if you think 9:30 am is too early for anything on any day.

I know that pain, but it doesn't give you license to be a dick about it.
>>
>>17247887
Dude you've gotten the same judgment from 3 people. Either follow it or don't, but don't come back arguing that everyone needs to follow your sleep schedule.
>>
>>17247887
>9:30 is early for OP
>Calls the "early bird go getters" retarded inconsiderate hicks

How about you quit being a lazy whiny bitch. If you think 9:30 is early and you don't work a graveyard shift then the problem is you. People have shit to do, sounds like they're getting it done before the day gets too hot.
>>
>>17247887
Holy shit, no it's not. Fuck man. Most people wake up at 6am you lazy fucking neet.
>>
>>17247868
9:30 isn't really early in my opinion. Google the noise ordinances in your county to see if you have reason to tell them off.
>>
>>17247900
Not on Sunday dipshit
>>
>>17247902
Police dispatch here. Ain't nowhere not ever no how has a noise ordinance that runs as late as 9:30 am. OP is a fag.
>>
>>17247908
I woke up at 6am this morning, yesterday. And Friday to be at work for a medical seminar. The world doesn't just stop turning on the weekends retard.
>>
>>17247908
Holy fuck, what do you think makes Sunday so special? Do you think people just stop working on Sunday? Does the world stop turning? Shit still needs to get done, you miserable bastard. You'd know this if you went outside once in a while or had any semblence of a fucking life u queer.
>>
That's a part of every suburban neighbourhood.
>>
ITT: OP lives the poor life.

You can't even afford the crackers to go with your whine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.