[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1413487735227.jpg (53 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1413487735227.jpg
53 KB, 605x605
I broke up with my gf 3 months ago, since that we didt talk much, she sent me maybe few texts because break up was mutual and none of us was mad It just didn't work.

Now she sent me text, and said that she cant get over me, she still loves me, but at the end she wrote
"I had to say this to you before i get out of your life forever.. i wish you all the best"
What does that mean? She had some problems with depression, and even wanted to kill her self, I help her get over that, im scared she is not depressed again, and don't know what to say to her now.... she sounds like in that time..
>>
is she inexperienced with relationships?

sounds like she has oneitis, my friend

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2011/09/oneitis/all/1/
>>
>>17247786
She had boyfriend for 1,5 years before me, but from her story she didn't like him a lot. And i think one for few months. She always said that I was her first love, she only loved me..
>>
What should i reply to this message, I don't know what to say to her?
>>
>>17247797
well 3 gals told me the exact same thing and ended up being crazy bitches that only love themselves and the attention guys provided
u dun goofed if you believe that
>>
>>17247827
It doesn't mater now, we broke up, I saw how she really is, I believe she loved me in some time, but when we broke up i couldnt see that anymore. That why this message surprised me.

And just to be clear I don't want to get back together with her, I just don't want her to do something stupid.
>>
>>17247778
just ask her if she is
>>
just ask her if she's okay if it's going to weigh on your mind

don't tell her you love her back
act like you're her friend and just talk to her about how things are going and stuff if you really want to
>>
It is not your job to ensure her well-being , it is not your fault if she decides to do anything to yourself .

You are being an emotional wheelchair . Just be neutral and respectful~ but as you have already stated , you don't want to go back .
>>
>>17247859
I know but im like that, i always want to help other people.. Ill just reply to her that I also wish all the best for her, and ask her is she ok.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.