[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: o-MEN-BODY-IMAGE-facebook.jpg (237 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-MEN-BODY-IMAGE-facebook.jpg
237 KB, 2000x1000
How do I get over my small dick?

Let me give some insight. Since my teenager years I've ha little to no self-esteem and thats all because I don't feel comfortable with my body. Most of that stems that I'm not particularly well endowed down there (in my opinion, even though the girls I've slept with don't have a problem with it) and that when I was a kid I got a false idea of how I should grow up as a man, specifically in terms of looks. I didn't have people to support me and a strong male figure in my life and that false idea stays with me and let to other complications such as clinical depression at the age of 16.
Right now I'm about to be 20 in a few months and I wan't to change myself drastically. The way I think and see myself. Most of all I need to gain self-esteem and confidence because not only me but the people around me can't stand the way I am atm. If anyone has or had similar problems and want to share please help.
>>
Go read starting strength, look up stronglifts and download the app.

Find a 24 hour gym and start working out in the wee hours of the morning when its mostly empty

After following the program for a few months, start going in at normal hours and look at other dudes and realize you're probably fitter than they are.

Document your progress every two weeks and marvel at your transformation.

Everything else will follow
>>
>>17247548

Lmao there are so many threads on /adv/ about dick size. I know now why there are also so any anti-women/feminism threads. 4chan is filled with sexually insecure white boys with small dicks. What a surprise.
>>
start taking hormones asap. you will never be a real man but you can at least be a girl with a feminine penis
>>
>>17247548
>How do I get over my small dick?

Pretty easily, it's not that high.
>>
>>17247548
>the girls I've slept with don't have a problem with it

Aren't they the ultimate judges?
>>
>>17247548
Bruh.... I have no penis and girls are sometimes interested in me. You're fine. If you hate it that much, get phalloplasty like I'm going to do.
>>
>>17247630
Kek
>>
>>17247548
>tfw only 7"/4.5 circumference
I feel that feel bro. It's just something we've gotta work through.
>>
File: 1464985100250.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1464985100250.gif
3 MB, 426x426
>>17248445
>tfw only 14"

Sure wish I had a bbc
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.