[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 19 year old virgin, haven't been on a date or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 642x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 642x300
I'm a 19 year old virgin, haven't been on a date or kissed a girl or anything like that. I sometimes get extremely uncomfortable when friends talk about sexual experiences. I'm not really interested in sex and my only real motivation to lose my virginity is to avoid social stigma of being a virgin. I also tried masturbating once in the past 3-4 weeks or so and it wasn't very satisfying.

I also sometimes feel sexually repressed sometimes as I struggle with feeling compassion for other men despite feeling and thinking that I am straight. I also dont really get crushes on people anymore and any attraction i have for any girl is immediately crushed by how impractical it sounds in my head.

All I really want is to love and be loved and to feel warmth and compassion. I fantisize about wrapping my jacket around a girl or her falling asleep while I'm holding her in my arms. Just somebody else to live for.
>>
Are you open to taking care of a beautiful girlfriend on the condition you have to watch her fuck other men at night?
>>
No I wouldn't in any way be ok with that.
>>
>>17247266
What's the point in that?
>>
Do you/would you enjoy cuddling 95% naked with a girl? I don't want sex either and for me this is like the end all be all.
>>
I've lost my v card when 25 yo, everyone have their own time.
>>
I think I would enjoy cuddling like that
>>
>>17247266
I'm ok with that. Where can I find a girl like this?
>>
Just getting laid for fun and status is beta male bullshit. The people who care if you're a virgin or not are just terrified of life and will cling to anything to make themselves feel less worthless. Sex sucks ass unless it strengthens a relationship. Every single attempt to study sex has led to one conclusion: married people have the best sex. Stop fretting about that, it isn't important, and it's certainly not anyone else's business.

What do you want to do with your life? The whole thing. If you get married to build a family instead of for love, you'll have a purpose in life that will yield huge returns. Provide for a wife and kids - it is fulfilling, and has been fulfilling for real men for thousands of years. Get a wife who will be on your side in this lifelong battle: a partner, a team, an ally, a second you. Don't worry about being loved, just treat her with love and that will take care of itself. Don't worry about sex, just work hard every day to make yourself the best husband and father you can be, and a good wife will make your bedroom a celebratory playpen.
>>
Nobody can tell you're a virgin just by looking at you, so your motivation for sex is a fabulation.
>>
i am interested in having a partner but I dont really have ambition besides that. Money doesnt interest me and neither does suburbia.
>>
I get that societal pressure is a weak reason to want to have sex because of this im still not interested in sex, it is however an insecurity and doesn't just disapear with me acknowledging its existence.
>>
>>17247263
You do know that all your friends are lying about their sex lives, don't you? Every last one of them. It's what guys do. So you can lie too if you feel like it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.