[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kept in touch with a childhood pen pal for over ten years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>Kept in touch with a childhood pen pal for over ten years (we are both girls)
>We are coincidentally in the same anime fandom
>Met a guy online after "returning" an rpg based on the anime which was deleted from the server (guy was asking if anyone had a copy of the game and we kept in touch)
>Rpg game is very famous in fandom - my pen pal and almost all other fans know about it
>Am planning to meet online friend when I coincidentally visit his country this year
Should I tell my pen pal about our meeting and how we've met?
>>
Did the correspondence between you two ever get sexual? Explain in detail
>>
>>17246854
No, both of us made it clear that we do not have romantic feelings for each other
>>
>>17246879
I mean you and the girl. How sexy did you two girls get? Explain in detail
>>
>>17246903
What? We are straight
>>
>>17246906
If she were to sexually fantasize about making lesbian love to you as she touched herself what things do you think she would imagine you two doing together while naked?
>>
lmao
>>
>>17247118
Why?
>>
I don't understand why you'd want to hide it from a friend. I mean it's not a big deal you're telling a friend what you're up to.
>>
What would it matter to her you met someone or not?
>>
>>17247143
He is an online friend though. She may freak out
>>
>>17247148
She is in the same fandom and is obsessed with the same game
>>
>>17247152
not that anon but do you really want to continue being friends with the kind of person who would wig out over you meeting a guy from the internet because of a fandom?

if she is your friend, she should be happy for you that you met someone nice that you'd like to get to know better.
>>
>>17247217
Her sister knows my cousin (introduced them when her sister asked for a pen pal) and I am scared they will reveal it to her coz my family doesn't know
>>
>>17247230
oh good lord. what else did you leave out? spill it.
>>
>>17247230
Have you ever gotten sexual with her sister or your cousin?
>>
>>17247237
That is pretty much everything
Was that a deal breaker?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.