[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold me bros...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: JUST1.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
Dating is impossible for me. I was speaking with a friend and he told me that I should be at least trying to kiss a girl at the end of a first date. and ONE HUNDRED PERCENT(100 PERCENT) need to at least hold her hand otherwise I am friend zoned.

The problem? I just can't bring myself to kiss or hold a girls hand. It feels too strange. Almost like it doesn't add up.

Like when and how do I hold her hand or kiss her? I can't feel situations out like this UNLESS the girl is giving me feed back. I almost never get feed back from women. I have never had a woman be "really" into me.

I need help. I feel as if I am not fit for this type of social living. Dating is such a alien concept to me. I understand going out and having fun but holding hands and kissing.. How does it even progress to that FUCKING POINT.

HELP ME GOD!

27 and I can't get this shit right.
>>
Bump v2
>>
please help.
>>
At the end of the date, as you're walking away from the meal, act like the real men do in the movies. You grab her, twirl her toward you, hold her chin, and kiss her. Everyone on dates at late twenties do this kind of stuff.

Good luck on your next date.
>>
Don't bother. You'll fall in love and then have your heart broken. Not worth it
>>
>>17247030

but I haven't loved at all.
>>
>>17246557

>I was speaking with a friend and he told me that I should be at least trying to kiss a girl at the end of a first date. and ONE HUNDRED PERCENT(100 PERCENT) need to at least hold her hand otherwise I am friend zoned.

Your friend is speaking a little out of context. Reading signals is a very important part of this process and shouldn't be wholly ignored for a "JUST GO FOR IT" mentality.

Yes, you should attempt to make some sort of effort to test the limits of intimacy with someone you're interested in but depending on the girl this could mean anything from deep conversation to physical contact.

All women are different and should be treated differently depending on the situation.

>I can't feel situations out like this UNLESS the girl is giving me feed back.

A lot of this is trial and error. You can't sit to yourself, not make any attempt to express yourself physically or emotionally to a woman and then expect her to jump all over you. There's a give and take in these situations and you're not doing any giving.

You're waiting for this magical moment when everything is going to feel right to make a move and that's movie shit. Real moments take effort.

Just go for it. If you're in a situation where you're both alone in a movie theater or in a car talking or sitting at the park, just go to hold her hand. Make a joke and touch her arm or go out of your way to sit close to her at a restaurant or bar.

You need to stop waiting for things to progress on their own and start MAKING them progress. I can guarantee you that as soon as you start making an effort to make a girl feel like she's wanted you'll start feeling like she wants you back.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.