[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: s.jpg (25 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
25 KB, 353x353
What I need help is how I can make friends or get a girlfriend. School ended about a week ago and I'll be going into junior year of high school. I'll start with why I don't have friends. When I was younger I was regularly beat by my older brother who is 5 years older than. I'm not blaming everything on him it's just that it had a big impact on how I view myself now, he moved out when he turned 18 so now I don't have to deal with him. Secondly, I have moderate acne which makes me feel less confident. Besides my skin, I'm above average in physical appearance and am athletic.

I lost most of my friends in the summer of 2015, I talked to people at school but not "real friends" who I see outside of it. Right now I started hanging out with a female friend of mine. This girl is not someone I'm romantically interested in but she is a good friend. With what I described how can I get a life this summer, start living again, and stop being a suicidal depressed piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 711x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 711x526
I'm going to bump this thread because I'm going exactly through this except I'm heading to my senior year...
>>
>>17246565
What's your story
>>
Okay so to keep this on my first week of middle school I was jumped by low lives who called themselves a gang. People didn't want to even stand next to me. I got into punk rock and made friends and got girls. Times have changed so I would say start going to raves. You can talk to anyone at raves and they will be nice to you. From there you will be the cool kid who knows where the underground parties are at. Thank me later.
>>
>>17246550
Going through the exact same shit right now, anon. Heading into junior year. I always see my friends hanging out on Snapchat stories and they never invite me. It sucks because they are the only "friends" I have. Even the people I do occasionally hang out with never invite to hang out with their other friends. Sometimes I feel like they just hang out with me as a service to everyone else. I just want to meet new people, damn it. It might be because I'm the only black friend they have. I have almost no friends of the same race because all the other black kids at my school are into "gang gang, smoke weed, fuck bitches". I really don't mean to sound racist either but that's literally how it is.
>>
>>17246615
That sounds like a good idea. But how do I find a rave?
>>
>>17246654
I'm the same race as everyone else around, but I have no friends just as you do. My problem is that I have no emotional connection with them. Try to find people you fell natural being with.
>>17246691
He's right. Find a rave. I found one through my classmate.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.